Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Well, let's see here:

Textures:  Pretty much perfect, though I do see some extra blue around his neckline.  Might wanna look into that.
Main body vertex:  Looks spot on.  Pants and shoes look great.  Jacket and sheath are just as good.
Face vertex:  Looks fantastic.  Can't wait to see how it looks with his eyes.
Hair vertex:  Not perfect, but considering he's over Ike, I'd say that it's good enough.

With that said, Trunks is looking excellent.  I'm willing to bet that he'll be good enough for even the most critical DBZ fans.

*looks at Trunks preview and nods* Yep, that's about right.

*looks at Beyond's avy and message underneath and nods* Yep, that's about right.


Quote from: Mariodk on September 16, 2011, 04:45:26 AM
@beyondyou and what he say to his avvy
the reason for ppl care about Vegeta is this:the moveset is getting a revamp or atleast more work until i can get these thing i needing for Gotenks for work more on him

Ok really I'm going to say it now because it's really getting tiresome.

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.

September 16, 2011, 06:26:23 AM #7008 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:39:58 PM by Apprentice Of Death
.... I completely agree.

Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 16, 2011, 05:43:05 AM
Ok really I'm going to say it now because it's really getting tiresome.

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.
Thank you!

And I agree, Trunks is looking sexual.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 16, 2011, 04:45:26 AM
@beyondyou and what he say to his avvy
the reason for ppl care about Vegeta is this:the moveset is getting a revamp or atleast more work until i can get these thing i needing for Gotenks for work more on him

dude, u really think ppl only care about great vertexes because ur making a moveset???

its just that vegeta looked freaking awesome, he made it on wolf, on wolf!
i wont download ur moveset for example, cuz i already love wolf's moveset as is...
stop thinkin ur the center of the vertex universe with ur movesets...

In response toy our avatar...

Until he sees a release...YES.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

September 16, 2011, 10:49:22 AM #7012 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:24:22 PM by ds22
Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 16, 2011, 05:43:05 AM
Ok really I'm going to say it now because it's really getting tiresome.

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.
Couldn't agree with you more (on both points).

If the Vegeta vertex would ever be released, I would most likely want it because I happen to have some open texture slots on Wolf which I could and would replace, not because someone is making a PSA of him (which I would never use since I like to play Wolf).

Beyond  i know i maybe be asking too much but since that trunks is looking stunning do you think you could make a version with SSJ hair? i know its a hard vertex because trunks its the characters with the most wierd SSJ hair gets diferent from every other sayan i know if you make it it will be a perfect ssj hair but thats just if you want to do it but the vertex is looking perfect i hope he comes out perfect xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 16, 2011, 05:43:05 AM
Ok really I'm going to say it now because it's really getting tiresome.

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.
SDo0m, I couldn't agree more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 16, 2011, 05:43:05 AM
Ok really I'm going to say it now because it's really getting tiresome.

Stop attention seeking

Seriously, it's getting really annoying how with the vast majority of posts you do now in other's people's threads you always have to relate it to your damn PSAs even if it's no where near the right time or place.  Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE people want to use Vegeta's vertex on its own?  And even if they did want to use the moveset, I'm pretty sure they would be aware of it since you comment in your thread every 2 seconds.  Even I don't need to talk about my PSAs in someone else's thread.  It's rather babyish to be honest.

Anyways, as regards to Trunks he looks stunning.  The one thing that does slightly bother me is the fact that the roots of his hair are way lighter than the rest of it.  Though tbh this may be down to Brawlbox's lighting.  Other than that it looks very crisp.
This has bothered me since he joined, but I'm not one to point these things out, so I found an alternated fix: I don't read his posts. I think I've only read 2 or 4 or his posts in my life. XD (Might sound mean, but that's my way of dealing with this)

Honestly though, while SDoom is right, I do respect mariodk, so we should probably stop female dog-ing about him and get back on topic.

*looks at Beyond's avy text*
I think Vegeta fits that situation more.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 16, 2011, 03:12:16 PM #7018 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:13:49 PM by Hooded Man
Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 16, 2011, 03:10:00 PM*looks at Beyond's avy text* I think Vegeta fits that situation more.
Uh, you didn't get it, in the avvy, Trunks' emo and there's a Vegeta illusion behind, and the text is about Trunks saying if he's all you care about...

I feel dumb having to explain this. :>.>:

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 16, 2011, 03:12:16 PMUh, you didn't get it, in the avvy, Trunks' emo and there's a Vegeta illusion behind, and the text is about Trunks saying if he's all you care about...
I feel dumb having to explain this. :>.>:
I didn't see Vegeta in his avy :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]