Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 16, 2011, 02:05:39 PM
Honestly though, while SDoom is right, I do respect mariodk, so we should probably stop female dog-ing about him and get back on topic.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve respect at all.  Heck he should definitely.  He deserves respect because he has a decent amount of ambition and is knowledgeable when it comes to PSA.  He got it very quickly, probably even faster than I did.

As for going on topic...urr.....well I already said what I wanted to say so I'll just say this.

Beyond, you and your topic lookin' mighty swag today.

i am sry for be like this but i just want to give beyondyou motivetion for finish vegeta with that post with these previews thats all
not want to get ppl mad or anything

back on on-topic:
for me Future Trunks is looking as much perfect he can be
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 16, 2011, 07:39:06 PM #7022 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:00:55 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 16, 2011, 02:05:39 PM
Honestly though, while SDoom is right, I do respect mariodk, so we should probably stop female dog-ing about him and get back on topic.

Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 16, 2011, 04:11:01 PM
I'm not saying he doesn't deserve respect at all.  Heck he should definitely.  He deserves respect because he has a decent amount of ambition and is knowledgeable when it comes to PSA.  He got it very quickly, probably even faster than I did.

As for going on topic...urr.....well I already said what I wanted to say so I'll just say this.

Beyond, you and your topic lookin' mighty swag today.

You miss these?  And he apologized after it was all done.  

However, I do agree with this:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 16, 2011, 07:17:33 PM
Why the ass kissing? Why be a follower? Be your own [censored]ing person. We don't need an entire page of agreeing with what SDoom said. What he said was enough.

This kinda thing seems to be happening quite often now.  I seem to be like a catalyst for things like this.  It happens all over the place here.  Whenever I in particular say or do something, lots of people seem to follow a trend.  It doesn't just apply to forum posts (examples of posts however include when I critiqued on Goku a few pages back and of course this instance), but also hacks as well (when I released my update of Shadow, floods of crappy Shadow models and recolours came in.  Remember that time where the Brawlvault got changed to "ShadowVault"?)

My sincere apologies for causing this commotion and past commotion.  I feel really guilty, but it's made all the worse by the fact that I feel that I can't really do anything to help :-\  

September 16, 2011, 07:52:24 PM #7023 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:03:03 PM by Dark Aura
Okay guys, we're done, seriously. He apologized. No use in beating a dead horse and jumping onto the Sdo0m-made-a-good-point-so-I'm-going-to-make-a-post-agreeing-with-him bandwagon. The guy was right. We know he's right. No need to tell him he is over and over. DK said he was sorry, so just drop it.

<.<

...let's stop the drama with some releases....


Quote from: Beyond on September 16, 2011, 08:11:47 PM<.< ...let's stop the drama with some releases....
already Dled Trunks and damn it is a perfect vertex :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Beyond on September 16, 2011, 08:11:47 PM<.< ...let's stop the drama with some releases....

I can't believe there can be drama here too. I deal with it so much at school. Well, I try and be a peacemaker so I have to deal with that {censored}. Eh, whatever. Sincerely, if people start stuff here, there just weak little worms. Who talks {censored} to people and feel better about themself? I mean really...With that aside, Trunks looks awesome Beyond, but it's no surprise. Keep up the good work!
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

That is very fly, sir.

Sexy texture to go with a sexy vertex.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Beyond on September 16, 2011, 08:11:47 PM
<.<

...let's stop the drama with some releases....

Sounds like as good of an idea as any that I've heard in this thread. >.>

Anyway, nice of you to include an Ike sized sword in the DL.


I love it. It's the currently best submitted DBZ Hack. ;D

September 16, 2011, 08:28:10 PM #7032 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:29:36 PM by Ninka_Kiwi
Been meaning to get a new ike mod.
Very nice job beyond, I love it when something this nice looking is made on one of my mains!


AMAZING!


thats all i have to say
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?