Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Dunban!
Don't care for anybody else.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 18, 2011, 04:53:53 AM
I'd say that he should be over Sheik.  She's already got the braid to work with which I'd imagine would be to hell to make on Falcon.  Plus, Falcon's moveset and animations don't really seem "Yun-ish" to me.

Yeah now that you mention it, Sheik would be the perfect fit. I bet that hat she wears can be turned into his y lcap.

Dr.Eggman  :af:
Or Dr. Pingas  :af:

Trunks looks very nice

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 18, 2011, 08:44:45 AM
Yeah now that you mention it, Sheik would be the perfect fit. I bet that hat she wears can be turned into his y lcap.

Sheik even has her own dive kick XD

xxgbcxx already made a Neku
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

^ so? a crap load of ppl made shadows. it dsnt made that it is already made
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FF7adme on September 18, 2011, 11:27:47 AM
xxgbcxx already made a Neku

"Quite frankly, I think that people should stop being concerned with other
folks making things that already have been made or are planning to make."

Remember this? It is part of the post I made in your thread once before.  ;)

It doesn't matter what has been made before or what other people are planning to do.
Everyone's work comes out differently ( unless it is shadow textures  r) ) so it's all good  :P
^3^

A lot of very under rated characters on this list.
I was not expecting the main character of lost winds at all xD
I'd be pretty happy to see any of these honestly.

*responds to various comments in no particular order*

- Jack will be in his black and white, Madworld design. I haven't decided who he'd be over.

- Yun would be over Shiek.

- Quite a few people have made Neku and I don't really care. Imo, none of them are up to snuff.

- I loved the Lostwinds wiiware games and Tokus lack of a single vote makes me sad. I plan to make him eventually regardless of the poll.

- The people who voted for the last 2 options need to expand your horizons some.

Hmm...
I think Jack from MadWorld would work on Captain Falcon.

What about Jak from Jak and Daxter?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 18, 2011, 05:05:08 PM
Hmm...
I think Jack from MadWorld would work on Captain Falcon.

What about Jak from Jak and Daxter?


I was thinking for Jak either Link, Fox, or Falco. And yea, Jack over Falcon could work.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 18, 2011, 05:05:08 PM
Hmm...
I think Jack from MadWorld would work on Captain Falcon.

What about Jak from Jak and Daxter?

Personally, I see Jack more over Ganon.  Depending on which design is used I think Jak could either work well on Pit (Jak 1 design) or Link (Jak 2 and Jak 3 designs).  

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Beyond on September 18, 2011, 05:08:06 PM


I was thinking for Jak either Link, Fox, or Falco. And yea, Jack over Falcon could work.

Fox and Falco could probably work too actually, especially for his Jak 1 design.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 18, 2011, 05:10:28 PM
Personally, I see Jack more over Ganon.  Depending on which design is used I think Jak could either work well on Pit (Jak 1 design) or Link (Jak 2 and Jak 3 designs).  

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm...
Well, Ganon does seem like a good choice for Jack.

Also, I think his Jak's "Jak 2" outfit looks beast.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh and I probably should've clarified, but for Jak I'm going for his JakII look since that was my favorite game of the series. ;)