Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 21, 2011, 12:40:38 AM
i wouldnt do neku if i were you...my neku v3 is going to be done in about 3 days and it looks pretty darn awesome :)

Dude. Stop.

He can make Neku if he wants. You can make Neku if you want.

Stop bringing it up.

*ahem*

As far as Buu goes, I can definitely see an improvement, even though I've only watched a few episodes of DBZ in my lifetime. @_@

From what I remember, though, his color is much closer to the After version, so good job on that.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 21, 2011, 12:43:11 AMDude. Stop. He can make Neku if he wants. You can make Neku if you want. Stop bringing it up. *ahem* As far as Buu goes, I can definitely see an improvement, even though I've only watched a few episodes of DBZ in my lifetime. @_@ From what I remember, though, his color is much closer to the After version, so good job on that.

dude im not tryna to cause trouble about it but he did say if mine was good enough then he wouldnt make his and im juss letting him know that its looking amazing
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 21, 2011, 12:40:38 AM
i wouldnt do neku if i were you...my neku v3 is going to be done in about 3 days and it looks pretty darn awesome :)

your neku is good, but its not perfect. Beyond can make it perfect.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 21, 2011, 12:47:47 AM
your neku is good, but its not perfect. Beyond can make it perfect.

That's really not helping.

This subject needs to just stop.

September 21, 2011, 12:50:04 AM #7204 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:54:09 AM by xxgbcxx
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 21, 2011, 12:47:47 AMyour neku is good, but its not perfect. Beyond can make it perfect.

thats what neku v3 is..a complete remake and note(brawl hacks will never be perfect i see flaws in beyonds work also even with trunks)

@cascadehelssing i just said im not complaining so why are you teating me like i am
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Dude, please don't bring it up. You can work on your hack.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 21, 2011, 12:43:11 AM
Dude. Stop.

He can make Neku if he wants. You can make Neku if you want.

Stop bringing it up.

^ This.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Beyond on September 21, 2011, 12:18:40 AM

Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




y u so awesome? :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

So....about Kid Buu, the v2 is lookin pretty darn good there Beyond. I also see the improved hands, i was amazed you managed to pull it of in v1, and now it looks much better.

The pants do seem a bit too big, unless are you're using a model as reference or just making it from scratch?

Either way its a real nice update from v1 :D

Quote from: Mystic Gohan on September 21, 2011, 01:40:34 AM
So....about Kid Buu, the v2 is lookin pretty darn good there Beyond. I also see the improved hands, i was amazed you managed to pull it of in v1, and now it looks much better.

The pants do seem a bit too big, unless are you're using a model as reference or just making it from scratch?

Either way its a real nice update from v1 :D


Well, I'm using his Tenkaichi 3 model as a reference and that's how large his pants are. Here's a pic.


for some reason your vertex looks better than that tenkaichi 3 model to me.......
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 21, 2011, 01:46:39 AM
for some reason your vertex looks better than that tenkaichi 3 model to me.......
Better graphics. Although, I still think the Tenkaichi model is still better, obv, tbh.
Also, do you think the chin is too low in this new version? I can't compare to the import model because I can't see an outline. Also, can I see the side view of the import because I, 1. I want to see where the chin is and 2. Look at the shape of the end of its head tentacle. The current Kid Buu's ball on the end of the head tenacle is pointy.

Quote from: Beyond on September 21, 2011, 01:44:41 AM


Well, I'm using his Tenkaichi 3 model as a reference and that's how large his pants are. Here's a pic.


Okay, now I see, it does look pretty accurate! Sweetness ;D

@Dot, I was thinkin the same thing, probably because the texture on Beyond's model is more detailed than the T3 model.

Looks kinda like the model  from Raging Blast 1 and 2 then BT3. Any way amazing job Beyond, but may I suggest making his feet a bit bigger. They seem to small at the moment.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Dot on September 21, 2011, 01:46:39 AM
for some reason your vertex looks better than that tenkaichi 3 model to me.......

Like others have said, it's probably just the texture. lol The actual model is way better than my vertex.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 21, 2011, 01:55:39 AM
Better graphics. Although, I still think the Tenkaichi model is still better, obv, tbh.
Also, do you think the chin is too low in this new version? I can't compare to the import model because I can't see an outline. Also, can I see the side view of the import because I, 1. I want to see where the chin is and 2. Look at the shape of the end of its head tentacle. The current Kid Buu's ball on the end of the head tenacle is pointy.

The chin is in the same spot as the actual model.

Side pic of BT3 model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I swear I'm itching to make a request every single time you post a preview.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]