Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
i can help with CSPs for the recolors O.o

September 22, 2011, 10:17:05 PM #7291 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:19:35 PM by Velen
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 22, 2011, 10:13:52 PM
i can help with CSPs for the recolors O.o

Yay.

I think I'll either only release them in packs corresponding to the type of recolor they are.

DBZ Recolors
Fruity Colors
Candy Colors
Random Colors

Like that.

I won't get started until I have the textures from BY though.

That and even if I do get them I probably won't be able to start immediately, I'm gonna have homework I have to focus on this weekend so I can catch up in the classes I really need to catch up in. Like College Algrebra for instance...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

just keep me updated. i can make CSPs before you release the packs, or after and you can edit them in the pack.

your choice.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 22, 2011, 10:18:57 PM
just keep me updated. i can make CSPs before you release the packs, or after and you can edit them in the pack.

your choice.

Either one is fine with me, but I think having the CSPs before the packs are released is a good idea.

We can make this a collaboration.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

okay. either send me the hacks when you are done, or tell me the color schemes and i can make them as you are making the recolors.

i prefer you to send me the hacks when they are done though. it'll be easier for me

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 22, 2011, 10:24:26 PM
okay. either send me the hacks when you are done, or tell me the color schemes and i can make them as you are making the recolors.

i prefer you to send me the hacks when they are done though. it'll be easier for me

Figured as much. I'll send the recolors to you as I complete them when I get started.

You have MSN?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 22, 2011, 09:53:54 PM
That's because there are TONS of possibilities with Kid Buu, and they all fit him logically!

By the way SDo0M Can't I just recolor the graphic and include it in the pack?

Of course you could.  But as I said, the graphic is universal.  If you recolour it, that recolour will apply to ever costume slot (because the graphic is part of the moveset).

But I'm sure it wouldn't really be too big of a deal when we actually see it ingame.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 10:38:36 PM
Of course you could.  But as I said, the graphic is universal.  If you recolour it, that recolour will apply to ever costume slot (because the graphic is part of the moveset).

But I'm sure it wouldn't really be too big of a deal when we actually see it ingame.

Screwy. =P

Couldn't you make it work similarly to Falco's and Fox's...Oh wait, no you can't Nevermind.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

lucario doesnt have a mdl0 in his pcs/pac right?

cuz otherwise, it could work like the naruto CON PSA... which is awesome how the clones work...

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2011, 10:48:13 PM
lucario doesnt have a mdl0 in his pcs/pac right?

cuz otherwise, it could work like the naruto CON PSA... which is awesome how the clones work...

Unfortunately not :-\  But still, I digress.  I'll save any other PSA talk for my topic.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 10:53:18 PM
Unfortunately not :-\  But still, I digress.  I'll save any other PSA talk for my topic.

100% understandable, and sorry beyond, for continuing the derailing...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 10:53:18 PM
Unfortunately not :-\  But still, I digress.  I'll save any other PSA talk for my topic.

Can't you port Lucario over someone el-

Oh wait. Nevermind. Again.

*Headdesks.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 22, 2011, 10:27:21 PM
Figured as much. I'll send the recolors to you as I complete them when I get started.

You have MSN?


i do not have MSN. send them to me via PM when you are done.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 22, 2011, 11:12:40 PM
i do not have MSN. send them to me via PM when you are done.

I would be more convenient to send them via MSN, then I wouldn't have to upload them all to MediaFire just to get them to you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 22, 2011, 11:36:33 PM
I would be more convenient to send them via MSN, then I wouldn't have to upload them all to MediaFire just to get them to you.

compress them all in a WinRAR file.

but i can make a MSN account if you really need to