Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Just checked out Buu in-game.  I have no major complaints with it.  The only real flaw that he has are some stray vertex strands from his pants (like Christian_CAO mentioned) but those aren't noticeable while playing.

Cant wait to see what's next but I hope it's not another DBZ character

HOW?! DAMMIT BEYOND. THIS IS JUST STUPID.
How are you so awesome?!

*Leaves a note.*

Dear BY.

Please get the PSDs to me ASAYC (As Soon As You Can), So I can give copies to SmashClash and we can begin on the recolors ASAP.

Thank you.

~Velen.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Kid Buu looks simply STUNNING now... Congrats on yet another job well done!

almost perfect Kid buu
only one thing now: Finger bones but i think there will sure be added Finger bones to kid buu with rest of Lucario´s boneset then the .dae importer come
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 23, 2011, 07:43:32 AM
almost perfect Kid buu
only one thing now: Finger bones but i think there will sure be added Finger bones to kid buu with rest of Lucario´s boneset then the .dae importer come

Uh, I think the models be edited in a way so that the fingers can be clenched. Besides, adding bones won't work yet.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 23, 2011, 07:46:17 AM
Uh, I think the models be edited in a way so that the fingers can be clenched. Besides, adding bones won't work yet.

Nah the fists still don't clench properly.  When you rotate the hand it causes some weird curving in the arm.  It doesn't really matter though as both Lucario and the Kid Buu PSA never need clench their fists. 

As for the vertex, it looks beautiful.  I have yet to test it ingame though.  There's not really much I can say about it that I didn't say already with the previews. 

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 23, 2011, 09:41:13 AM
Nah the fists still don't clench properly.  When you rotate the hand it causes some weird curving in the arm.  It doesn't really matter though as both Lucario and the Kid Buu PSA never need clench their fists. 

As for the vertex, it looks beautiful.  I have yet to test it ingame though.  There's not really much I can say about it that I didn't say already with the previews. 
i hope the animations you made fitt with the new model :P  and yes kid buu looks perfect xD now maybe someone can make super buu it would be a nice one slot recizer for a kid buu moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Except Super Buu's general proportions are not like Kid Buu's.  Super Buu has more adult like proportions whilst Kid Buu (obviously) has more child like proportions.  So Super Buu has broader shoulders, longer legs and a smaller head comparative to his body.  Not to mention he's overall more muscular than Kid Buu.  Finally, Super Buu has a far less defined chin than Kid Buu.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My point is that a resized Kid Buu won't look like Super Buu.  He'll just look like a bigger version of Kid Buu.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 23, 2011, 11:34:41 AM
Except Super Buu's general proportions are not like Kid Buu's.  Super Buu has more adult like proportions whilst Kid Buu (obviously) has more child like proportions.  So Super Buu has broader shoulders, longer legs and a smaller head comparative to his body.  Not to mention he's overall more muscular than Kid Buu.  Finally, Super Buu has a far less defined chin than Kid Buu.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My point is that a resized Kid Buu won't look like Super Buu.  He'll just look like a bigger version of Kid Buu.
probably right but using beyonds v1 kid buu with a few vertex changes would look like super buu since v! has more muscle definition and all :P but your probably right it would look like an adult kid buu do what you think its best xD also Beyond  kid buu hands look amazing especially since lucario has no fingers :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've started on the Evil Buu Recolor and sent a copy of the link to SmashClash. Gonna take a break now to eat lunch.

I won't be able to provide in-game pics until I get home and finish the texture.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

oh yes, this looks more detailed :happy:...now make my kenshiro :rage:




Evil Buu Recolor is done. The gloves and boots aren't the best, but the color of the body is spot on!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well, here's my personal green recolor of Kid Buu.
[spoiler]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You are definitely one of the nicest guys on here. You could say "This sucks, look at my work," and be absolutely right, but you don't. You give constructive criticism, and when people talk [censored] you just try to stay subjective, calm everything down, and never demean someone.

You also steal people's polls. That's bad, m'kay.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.