Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Y U COPY MEWTWOS POLL! U IZ A SWAGGER JACKER!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Poll jacka >.>
...
*Jacks poll* <.<
>.>
*Leaves*

Swagger jacker?

*Adds to vocabulary*

Here is Evil Kid Buu. I think I'll try to fix the gloves somehow unless you guys are okay with him as he is.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

those gloves look like cleaning gloves...

but yeah, buu's gloves looked like that, right?

Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
those gloves look like cleaning gloves...

Lol. They do look like cleaning gloves.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2011, 09:11:50 PM
those gloves look like cleaning gloves...

but yeah, buu's gloves looked like that, right?




Just about.

my point is that they dont look good on kid buu...

actually, they dont even look good on evil and fat buu...

someone should make evilbuu over marth lol it would be funny
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

September 23, 2011, 09:22:33 PM #7344 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 09:43:37 PM by Christian_CAO
I don't know you personally so I couldn't say, but from your posts you don't seem conceited or arrogant.

Out of all the creators on this site, you are one of the best. I don't know if you feel some sort of pride in that fact, but I feel that you should  ;)

If you flaunted that around too much, some people may feel that you're "conceited or arrogant" or whatever; but you don't. You are pretty level headed and take criticism very well. Though, there hardly ever seems to be a reason to criticize your stuff most times  :P

Personally, I'd like to know what the purpose of your poll is. If you want to know how everyone views you in your position, then I guess that'd work. Although, you don't seem to be the type to do that kind of thing. Eh, what do I know anyway. Like I said, I don't know you personally.

Anyway, like most people will probably say, no your not arrogant or conceited but you're the king and you can show off if you want to.  ;)

EDIT: *looks at Mewtwo2000's poll* >.> Oh, well then... never mind  :laugh:
^3^

@CAO
Check Mewtwo's thread to see what he meant by that last option.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yes, you're a little arrogant sometimes.

thats my vote, and my thoughts...

but hey, i find it normal... everyone i know who is good at something becomes a bit arrogant about it, its human nature...

Reason for not having the vest: Thought the shoulders might [censored] it up. So I didn't.

*Knows they look like cleaning gloves.*

Doing a Dabura recolor next. Gonna make the eye white yellow and the iris black.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

um id like to see trunks revamped...u forgot an impotant thing on him...you forgot his lines under his eyes!!!(this is important because all dbz chars have this)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 23, 2011, 09:53:48 PM
um id like to see trunks revamped...u forgot an impotant thing on him...you forgot his lines under his eyes!!!(this is important because all dbz chars have this)

Yes. Because Lines under a character's eyes are the most important thing. Beyond so drop all of his projects to put those lines under Trunk's eyes. [/sarcasm]