Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
It depress me that I cant find a vergil on the vault


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

Quote from: K-Canon on September 25, 2011, 04:21:44 PM
It depress me that I cant find a vergil on the vault
Beyond made a vergil... a while ago
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


@the poll

At this point I simply don't care.  I still need to put in some proper time to enjoy the vertexes and other people you've already made.  And no, I don't mean playtest for 5 minutes and be on my merry way and say "ok next vertex".  I mean properly take the time and be properly grateful for the stuff that Beyond has bestowed upon us.  I still even now (scratch that, ESPECIALLY now) think , "Without Beyond the vast majority of my PSAs would have never happened or they wouldn't be anywhere near as fun".  Heck, Brawl hacks in general wouldn't be as fun if it weren't for people like Beyond.

This is less about the whole "why is someone asking for Vegeta YET AGAIN?" question, (which has been butchered to death as we all know) but more "why is someone asking for the next project just 3 FREAKIN DAYS after the last one came out?"  Are people really THAT impatient and have nothing else worthwhile to say about the mountain of stuff Beyond has done for us?

It's really very disheartening.  And before anyone jumps in and says "I'm not forcing him to do anything" you're not only wrong, but you're missing the point.  You may not think you're forcing him to do anything, but asking those sort of questions is basically a slightly nicer way of pressuring Beyond into doing something he may not want to do or may not even have time for.  But that's still besides the point.  The point is, it still makes you look like an ingrate either way.

tl;dr?  Shut up, stop asking stupid questions and let the man do his own thing
inb4peepzrandomlyagreewithmecuzthat's how this forum is

I hate this board sometimes.  I really do.

Beyond just made two fantastic DBZ hacks, and yet all everyone wants is more DBZ.  Vegeta this.  Goku that.  God, I'm so sick of freaking DBZ!  Can't you guys ask for anything else?!  xxgbcxx's Neku is far from perfect, Vader needs a massive revamp and Jak has never been made before outside of basic texture hacking.  And yet everyone votes for the DBZ character!

IS THERE NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED OTHER THAN DBZ????

September 25, 2011, 04:55:42 PM #7430 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:56:43 PM by xxgbcxx
wow... didnt expect my neku to be on the poll but....anyway i voted for revamp goku i wish i could vote twice so i could vote to revamp darth vader also

edit: o and phoenix wright!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 25, 2011, 04:55:24 PM
I hate this board sometimes.  I really do.

Beyond just made two fantastic DBZ hacks, and yet all everyone wants is more DBZ.  Vegeta this.  Goku that.  God, I'm so sick of freaking DBZ!  Can't you guys ask for anything else?!  xxgbcxx's Neku is far from perfect, Vader needs a massive revamp and Jak has never been made before outside of basic texture hacking.  And yet everyone votes for the DBZ character!

IS THERE NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED OTHER THAN DBZ????
Can I marry you?
Cuz I love you so much right now :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 04:18:43 PM
I didn't put any pressure on him. I'm asking. So what? i can't ask a question? you [censored] off [censored]. I'm new here so show me the post of Vegeta if you're so smart then.As for you CAO, thank you for understanding because some people like Master_Ryuk have no brains because they think I'm telling Beyond to make Vegeta right now

So thanx CAO for understanding I'm not forcing Beyond to make Vegeta
Why dont you try to find it by yourself you lazy ass?
And try to think about what you say before posting it, you could totally think about the consequences of posting that S***.
BTW, to everyone:
No one can force you to  do anything they can only say stupid stuff but thats as far as it can go. Take it easy and laugh. When they can teleport to your house with a friggin shotgun pointing at your face, thats when you are going to be truly forced

And yes, i am mostly trolling :), You mad?



Voted on Phoenix Wright, since the one over Lucas is ok, but more or less requires the use of the Scott Pilgrim PSA and I would love to see Phoenix Wright over someone with a more adult build of body (C. Falcon, Snake, Ike etc.).

Quote from: ds22 on September 25, 2011, 05:03:37 PM
Voted on Phoenix Wright, since the one over Lucas is ok, but more or less requires the use of the Scott Pilgrim PSA and I would love to see Phoenix Wright over someone with a more adult build of body (C. Falcon, Snake, Ike etc.).

That's what I voted on too.  PW is too awesome not to have a standalone vertex hack, and as much as love the Scott Pilgrim PSA, I also love Lucas' normal moveset.
Too bad none of our votes matter because Goku's on the poll and DBZ iz teh bestest thing evar :notimp:

For how much I LOVE DBZ, we need a PW hack, no matter what.
C'mon mister objection, you have to win! :)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 25, 2011, 05:05:38 PM
That's what I voted on too.  PW is too awesome not to have a standalone vertex hack, and as much as love the Scott Pilgrim PSA, I also love Lucas' normal moveset.
Too bad none of our votes matter because Goku's on the poll and DBZ iz teh bestest thing evar :notimp:

Well right now Goku and PW are pretty close in the poll.

Plus, Beyond never said that the option with the highest amount of votes would be the winner.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 25, 2011, 04:55:24 PM
I hate this board sometimes.  I really do.

Beyond just made two fantastic DBZ hacks, and yet all everyone wants is more DBZ.  Vegeta this.  Goku that.  God, I'm so sick of freaking DBZ!  Can't you guys ask for anything else?!  xxgbcxx's Neku is far from perfect, Vader needs a massive revamp and Jak has never been made before outside of basic texture hacking.  And yet everyone votes for the DBZ character!

IS THERE NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED OTHER THAN DBZ????
I totally agree with you.
I hope there was more people like you :(
Sadly,i can see in a new future something like
Super Dragon Ball Z Brawl! or Super Smash Ball Z!!
The sole idea is disgusting....

*looks at poll, then recent topic posts*

Although, Im a DBZ fan, I honestly want to see Jak or Neku because I've never seen Jak hit the vault anywhere -_-

September 25, 2011, 05:10:42 PM #7439 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:11:39 PM by LC-DDM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 25, 2011, 04:55:24 PM
I hate this board sometimes.  I really do.

Beyond just made two fantastic DBZ hacks, and yet all everyone wants is more DBZ.  Vegeta this.  Goku that.  God, I'm so sick of freaking DBZ!  Can't you guys ask for anything else?!  xxgbcxx's Neku is far from perfect, Vader needs a massive revamp and Jak has never been made before outside of basic texture hacking.  And yet everyone votes for the DBZ character!

IS THERE NOTHING ELSE THAT YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED OTHER THAN DBZ????

Have my babies. Please.

Also I'm interested in stuff but it's retro obscure [censored] no one cares about so I don't tend to voice my opinion on it...

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 25, 2011, 05:07:42 PM
Well right now Goku and PW are pretty close in the poll.

Plus, Beyond never said that the option with the highest amount of votes would be the winner.

Oh hey, kinda like Capcom and Megaman!

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.