Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Make Vegetaaaa

I'd say make Phoenix over whoever will work best. If that happens to be Ike, then it's perfectly fine.


Quote from: Christian_CAO on September 25, 2011, 05:17:37 PM
About Phoenix Wright, maybe over Snake, Falcon, or... I wanna say Luigi for a more cartoony miniature version :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22478

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 07:06:08 PMYeah I guess he's right. I just wonder if someone could make like a DC (disney channel) Actor like Jake Short or Carlon Jeffrey or Davis Cleveland or Demi Lavato or ah you guys get it
Wut.

Why was the Disney channel mentioned in this thread?

And what does it have to do with Beyond? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I have no idea what's going on here...

And BY? I'd advise you stop putting DBZ characters in your polls... I'm also getting very, VERY sick of DBZ hacks... That's the new Shadow to be honest...

I'd say revamp Darth Vader, since... Well, he was made when you first started pretty much, his body's a clone of Mariokart64n's Melee Ganon...

Know who I want?

Max from Bomberman Jetters.

Mermaid Bomber or Thunder Bomber from Bomberman Jetters

or

Revamps of hacks that really need it.

or a completely new hack.

Like Beelzemon. :srs:


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 07:16:42 PMWhy was the Disney channel mentioned in this thread? And what does it have to do with Beyond? :srs:

i think he wants beyond to make them??...idk

(after looking at a previous page) you cant judge my neku because i was concerened about beyond making him and im just proud to know some people think my neku is perfect and even made videos about him so idc i like him and hes my favorite end of discussion
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

lol disney chanell actors lol how the hell would they fit brawl? they dont have fighting moves and cmon disney chanell? even Alien would fit brawl better than any disney chanell  actor :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Data_Drain

Until a character is redone 100 odd times with negligible edits from newbies that just want downloads there will never, EVER be "the new Shadow".  Don't compare quality hacks from people who clearly know what they're doing in a short space of time to Shadow.  These hacks contribute something.  Those hacks didn't.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 25, 2011, 07:17:29 PMI have no idea what's going on here... And BY? I'd advise you stop putting DBZ characters in your polls... I'm also getting very, VERY sick of DBZ hacks... That's the new Shadow to be honest... I'd say revamp Darth Vader, since... Well, he was made when you first started pretty much, his body's a clone of Mariokart64n's Melee Ganon...
i am getting Sick of ppl who getting sick of DBZ hacks
if ppl want to do DBZ just let them do it its is atleast better then just a random texture of a Sonic/ike/Marth fan char.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 25, 2011, 07:26:49 PMi am getting Sick of ppl who getting sick of DBZ hacks if ppl want to do DBZ just let them do it its is atleast better then just a random texture of a Sonic/ike/Marth fan char.

thats what im saying i dont even think we have alot of dbz hacks like i said we only have like 7 different char...to me pokemon hacks need to stop becuz i dont really care about your favorite pokemon that can shoot bubbles or throught leaves at someone
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 25, 2011, 07:20:21 PM
i think he wants beyond to make them??...idk
no i just want someone to at least make them

Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2011, 07:22:19 PM
lol disney chanell actors lol how the hell would they fit brawl? they dont have fighting moves and cmon disney chanell? even Alien would fit brawl better than any disney chanell  actor :S
*facepalm* not PSA! NOT IMPORT! I'm saying just a Vertex over someone.
Oh btw, Carnage, "You've got to use YOUR CROSSIANT!" (So Random Reference lol)

September 25, 2011, 07:36:23 PM #7466 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:43:02 PM by Segtendo
Christ.

Just stop it. No need to get into a stupid arguement about not liking DBZ hacks. This [censored] gets old fast. If you don't like it, why bother commenting? It's a bunch of pointless filler, if you ask me. Just grow up and move on.

Drop the act get along. I feel bad for Beyond since he gets so much drama related to DBZ hacks in his thread...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can't believe some people compare a series, to an overrated Hedgehog.

Let me go out of my way and start hating on Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Naruto characters, [censored] and [censored] oh so much that I start to cry.

[censored]ing about something won't get you anywhere though, just saying. It only makes you look stupid.

Anyway, about the poll, you can do Neku if you want. In all honesty, the one I saw released, I almost thought it was yours, no [censored]. If you still want to make your own version, go ahead. Don't really know or care for the guy, and his design isn't really cool to me.

Who the [censored] is Jak?

Darth Vader isn't even cool to me, and my Ganondorf slots are more than packed. Isn't that your most downloaded character though?

Phoenix Wrights seems like a pretty cool guy, and I think Snake would be more fitting. I just don't see him with a sword. If you want to make him on Ike, go ahead.

I'm not worrying about you revamping Goku, since you already said you were gona do it eventually. It will come eventually.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 07:36:23 PM
Just stop it. No need to get into a stupid arguement about not liking DBZ hacks. [censored]'s getting old really. If you don't like DBZ hacks, why comment about it? It's useless filler. Just grow up.

[censored] I love you man. You just ninja'd half of my post, with just one sentence.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 07:36:23 PM
Drop the act get along. I feel bad for Beyond since he gets so much drama related to DBZ hacks in his thread...

Oh don't feel bad. I believe he finds that [censored] amusing.

Quote from: Pure Dark Sonic on September 25, 2011, 07:31:39 PM
no i just want someone to at least make them
*facepalm* not PSA! NOT IMPORT! I'm saying just a Vertex over someone.
Oh btw, Carnage, "You've got to use YOUR CROSSIANT!" (So Random Reference lol)
didnt get that lol (dont know what CROSSIANT means :S soz)  i just think its a big waste of time making a Disney chanell actor :S  that almost no one cares.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He'll stop getting crap about DBZ hacks when/if he ever finishes Vegeta.

Not trying to sound like an ass here, but you for a fact that it's true. xD

And just because something that a lot of other people like is more popular and asked for than what you like doesn't make it bad. Complaining about it just makes you look like a whiny brat, even if there's a bunch of you with the same feelings. That itself just means there's a lot of people butthurt.

All the whining in the world won't help anything you know. Seeing people whine about something being asked for constantly can be just as annoying as seeing said thing too much. - - *shrugs*

You want something random and unexpected? Vertex Snake into a box so he can hide while he hides and box while he boxes.