Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
September 25, 2011, 08:32:20 PM #7485 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:34:25 PM by Hooded Man
Make Phoenix!



EDIT: I WON, MR. LAYTON, I WON!

September 25, 2011, 08:33:53 PM #7486 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:35:26 PM by _Data_Drain_

I would totally love to texture and CSPify a Layton
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 25, 2011, 08:33:53 PM
... How about both as a duel release?
I can't even imagine the epicness of that.
Just like how Beyond and Waffle released Kid Buu and Kid Goku together.
Beyond would make an epic Phoenix. I KNOW IT.

Also, happy 500th Beyond! You deserve it!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gratz on 500 pages Beyond you epic dude of pure epicosity.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2011, 08:35:57 PM
I can't even imagine the epicness of that.
Just like how Beyond and Waffle released Kid Buu and Kid Goku together.
Beyond would make an epic Phoenix. I KNOW IT.

Also, happy 500th Beyond! You deserve it!


You know what's funny? Me and Star were talking about that the other day. xD Us making Layton and Wright.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 25, 2011, 08:36:10 PM
Gratz on 500 pages Beyond you epic dude of pure epicosity.

Why thank you, fellow epic dude of pure epicosity.  :af:

Quote from: Beyond on September 25, 2011, 08:39:38 PM


You know what's funny? Me and Star were talking about that the other day. xD Us making Layton and Wright.
You guys should totally go fo it, i would like to Layton and Wright in Brawl.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Happy 500 page mark Beyond!  If anyone deserves it, it's you.

Also, I apologize about my previous comments about DBZ characters.  I feel that it's partially my fault that this all got out of hand.  In the future, I'll keep my mouth shut when it comes to such things.

...You know, Objection jokes and Phoenix Wrong videos aside, I have to ask.

What in the world do people find so damn appealing about Phoenix Wright or Professor Layton? I've tried to get it while looking at several things. I just don't see the hype or amazing thing about them. -.o'

Then again, this is coming from someone who thinks Frank West is a boring loser. xD

Seriously though, what have the two of them done to make them so well liked? Anything in particular? I'm completely oblivious. o.o


Here is a motivation for the dual release that i am sure some people forgot:
http://youtu.be/hpxEQIe5jdw

congratz on 500 pages, now blow out the candles before it burns the place down  :af:
seriously though, awesome beyond

Quote from: Scourge on September 25, 2011, 08:59:48 PM
...You know, Objection jokes and Phoenix Wrong videos aside, I have to ask.

What in the world do people find so damn appealing about Phoenix Wright or Professor Layton? I've tried to get it while looking at several things. I just don't see the hype or amazing thing about them. -.o'

Then again, this is coming from someone who thinks Frank West is a boring loser. xD

Seriously though, what have the two of them done to make them so well liked? Anything in particular? I'm completely oblivious. o.o
Phoenix Wright games
-Epic characters
-Interesting gameplay
-Good music
-Good story
-A nice joke here and there

As for Layton games, I'll let SJS talk about that since I haven't gotten anywhere in the first game :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Scourge on September 25, 2011, 08:59:48 PM
Seriously though, what have the two of them done to make them so well liked? Anything in particular? I'm completely oblivious. o.o
I think it's simply because they are from DS games. And most importantly, good, successful new series of DS games.

Fresh blood and successful games filled with great narration often makes the characters overcome their own potential and represent their own series.

Phoenix and Layton wouldn't be that amazing if they were characters from bad games. It's just that when one thinks of Phoenix Wright or Layton, one thinks about their games and everything great in them.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


There aren't enough words in the English language for me to explain why Layton is the coolest guy around.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.