Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 26, 2011, 12:19:49 AMWait, you want Dazzler?  Like, disco reject super-heroine Dazzler?  And Cammy, a 5th SF character that adds nothing to the game? I'm glad you don't pick the rosters for these games.

As I said, underrated with true potential, not overrated with no potential at all like Phoenix Wright.

Actually it's Beyond's choice. I'm just saying my opinnion. I know that the hack will be awesome whichever it is, just like... All his hacks.

Quote from: BeHappy on September 26, 2011, 12:21:46 AM
As I said, underrated with true potential, not overrated with no potential at all like Phoenix Wright.

Dazzler's only powers are making light shows and rollerskating well.  She's a trash character and I'm glad Marvel had the common sense to leave her out of the game.

Anyway, Seg's right.  We're getting off-topic.  This conversation is over.

here beyond just make this guy and phoneix so people could be quiet

  Strider Hiryu - Strider  mvc 1-2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 26, 2011, 12:23:31 AMDazzler's only powers are making light shows and rollerskating well.  She's a trash character and I'm glad Marvel had the common sense to leave her out of the game. Anyway, Seg's right.  We're getting off-topic.  This conversation is over.

Whatever, jus one thing: She does make more since her light consists at lightbeams as well. But now that I thought, Songbird would be way better. Ex-pro wrestler that make solid constructs using sound.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 12:25:20 AM
here beyond just make this guy and phoneix so people could be quiet

  Strider Hiryu - Strider  mvc 1-2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol

I already plan to make them. <.<

Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 12:35:56 AM lol I already plan to make them. <.<

yay!!( i dont care for phoneix but it would be nice) but i want strider because i used to have his toy as a kid lol he killed alot of power rangers let me tell you that
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Nice.

Strider would be sweet to have.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 26, 2011, 12:25:20 AM
here beyond just make this guy and phoneix so people could be quiet

  Strider Hiryu - Strider  mvc 1-2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There we go. Best idea you've ever had in this thread.

EVERYONE loves Strider. ¦3


Quote from: Scourge on September 26, 2011, 01:04:31 AM
There we go. Best idea you've ever had in this thread.

EVERYONE loves Strider. ¦3

I don't care for Strider.


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 26, 2011, 01:05:18 AM
I don't care for Strider.

Ain't nothing wrong with that.  I'd actually expect more people to not care for Hiryu, what with him having little exposure to most people outside of the VS games.


I never cared for Strider, either. Shinobi on the other hand...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.