Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:38:18 PM

Haven't decided who he'll be over, but it's not gonna be Snake, Marth, Ike or Ganon. Now have a nice day.

Oh and SDo0m, I saw your comment in your thread. I'll have your leg soon.  ;)

Quote from: Beyond on September 26, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
Oh and SDo0m, I saw your comment in your thread. I'll have your leg soon.  ;)

Awesomesauce.  And best of luck with Layton.  If you want a human sized one, only other options I can think of are Link, Pit or Falcon.  You said before that texturing Pit was a pain, so that kinda rules him out.  As for Link and Falcon, neither really have Layton's sort of gentlemanly demeanor.  Though out of those two Falcon would probably be better.

If it's a less human sized, you could try Mario or Luigi and possibly even one slot size mod them?  More swaying toward Luigi though since he's skinnier and has less good vertexes.  I mean, if a good height Waluigi can be done on Luigi, why not Layton?

Of course, merely suggesting.  As Victory said, it's your choice.

id say layton over luigi or even a fox char(i need those slots filled)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Ok I am all for Goku being revamped. I even voted for him, but he just got like 7 or 8 votes in like a hour or 2. Something seems out of hand here.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 26, 2011, 10:27:01 PM
Ok I am all for Goku being revamped. I even voted for him, but he just got like 7 or 8 votes in like a hour or 2. Something seems out of hand here.
the pool is uselless now since beyond said he will be making Layton so let it bee it doesnt matter now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 26, 2011, 10:34:37 PM
the pool is uselless now since beyond said he will be making Layton so let it bee it doesnt matter now
Oh, must have missed that.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


That reminds me.
Someone made Luke over Ness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Looks pretty cool, BY.

Inb4SJS
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Holy [censored].

That is all.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


YEAAAAH. This is gonna be awesome! Layton is the best. :D

I knew it'd be Luigi the moment someone mentioned the Waluigi size mod.
>.>
DO WANT.
*fangasms*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]