Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Majora on September 27, 2011, 08:31:40 PM
That's the point. It's based off of a meme with those two.
Just searched it up.
LOL
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh!So he decided to make a different character. Although I don't know him, I somehow like his design.

Beyond, I'm digging that avatars of yours :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Beyond's a mod now... When da heck did that happen?
Anyway, can't wait to see Layton textured. He looks great for an early preview, which is what to expect from you anyways...

Quote from: L. on September 29, 2011, 06:14:03 AM
Beyond's a mod now... When da heck did that happen?

Yesterday.
He's one of five mods that got promoted yesterday.
Him and Majora moderate the vertex section, KJP and SDo0m moderate the PSA section, and I moderate off-topic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The new poll is evil.

The mangoes is kinda overrated and old by now.

Think of more sexy memes for this sexy thread. You're a genius when it comes to that [censored].

Also, I'm surprised no new previews or release of Professor Layton. I'm not rushing but you've finished Nemesis and others in a day, and this looks much easier to texture.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 29, 2011, 07:45:16 PM
Also, I'm surprised no new previews or release of Professor Layton. I'm not rushing but you've finished Nemesis and others in a day, and this looks much easier to texture.

Maybe he's been living life like a swag boss?  I.e. He may be busy with some stuff?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 29, 2011, 07:52:45 PM
Maybe he's been living life like a swag boss?  I.e. He may be busy with some stuff?

Oh he deff is man. Weekend is coming too so he must be preparing his lungs and liver.

Yea, progress with Layton is going slow. A lot longer than I wanted, but I've been busy these past few days.

I did get a chance to export him though, but have yet to start the texture.

This thread makes my nipples hard...
inb4toomuchinformation
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 08:10:39 PM
This thread makes my nipples hard...
inb4toomuchinformation

That's more then one word!

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on September 29, 2011, 08:11:16 PM
That's more then one word!
Thisthreadmakesmynippleshurt
Better? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 08:13:47 PM
Thisthreadmakesmynippleshurt
Better? :P

Thisthreadmakesmypantstighter

@poll: I drew this dinosaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

In some cultures, Spit is the Symbol for Love.

I drew you a dino.

I hope you love it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]