Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Not because they give my ideas as to what you see here everyone ignores me but I beat boredom:

I would like to continue with neku, Darth Vader to renew and / or Vergil :>.>:

Regarding new characters I've always desired Beelzemon :happy:

Even if the renewed focus Crono not see a problem :af:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!


How about an Edgeworth revamp since KTH recently released his Phoenix Wright?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've been wanting a Wargreymon revamp over Samus

I've wanted to see Emperorgreymon made, probably over ganondorf or even Ike (can't think of anyone else to put it over :l)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or even Kamen Rider W over Captain Falcon (I'm sure no one here has heard of Kamen Rider)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



October 08, 2011, 09:14:31 PM #7849 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:15:35 PM by D. L. Yomegami
Since you've done Nemesis and RE needs a little more representation hack-wise, I wonder if this suggestion might interest you a little.

How about William Birkin's fourth form over Donkey Kong or Bowser?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: D. L. Yomegami on October 08, 2011, 09:14:31 PM
Since you've done Nemesis and RE needs a little more representation hack-wise, I wonder if this suggestion might interest you a little.

How about William Birkin's fourth form over Donkey Kong or Bowser?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I don't even know who that is and it seems like a badass idea.  Let's challenge Beyond's skills of swag XD

And I'm still needing that left leg :<

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 08, 2011, 10:29:39 PM
I don't even know who that is and it seems like a badass idea.  Let's challenge Beyond's skills of swag XD

And I'm still needing that left leg :<

I'm still needing Drachma, what's your excuse?[/troll]

-but yeah, the above is a cool idea.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 08, 2011, 10:35:35 PM
I'm still needing Drachma, what's your excuse?[/troll]

-but yeah, the above is a cool idea.

My excuse is that I actually need it if I ever want to release my PSA :P

iBeyond, uBeyond, everywhere a Beyond, Beyond!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't think the above idea is cool. The design of the character is cool, but I have no [censored]ing clue who it is.

I mean, I have downloaded hacks before where I never even heard of them, such as Kain Highwind and Etna, but that's another story.

Well, If you're taking suggestions...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh and maybe something for samus?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Perhaps something for Mario, Luigi or Yoshi?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Last suggestion is maybe something for Wario...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, that's all I have for now  ;)

^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 09, 2011, 04:20:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For some reason, this reminded me of Thardus from Metroid Prime.

.......



For the record, I hate this Nostalgia Critic fool.

a lot of [censored] happen since i last check this site well I'm just going to give my suggestion and go back to writing raps music is very serious
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How about taking the hardest idea instead of a more famous one?

and not a soul has suggested the greatest man who ever existed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


foreshame..

[white]