Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: D. L. Yomegami on October 10, 2011, 09:44:54 PM
Wait, model importing will be able to make WiFi-safe hacks? I find that very, very difficult to believe, honestly. As such, I'm in the "stick with the vertexing" crowd - the final results probably give more job satisfaction than a simple model import would.

Was going to say something here, then I got ninja'd by several people above me. So instead, I'll say that Leonardo is coming out rather epic.


Well, if you're importing already made models then yea, there's less satisfaction. But if you're making your own model, I plan to make a Crono model once the importer is working, I feel that should be as satisfactory if not more than vertexing since you're making it from scratch.

And regarding the WiFi thing, what's difficult to believe. What causes WiFi desyncs is having different bones. If you're rigging a custom model using an existing Brawl models skeleton then the skeleton is exactly the same, it's just the mesh that's different.

So it should be WiFi safe, unless whoever's doing the rigging doesn't know what they're doing.


I loved your CSP so you should back on CSP :p
Forget the stage too cause the import affect the stage section too...

I think me too when the import it's official i'll stop the vertex.

Hey Beyond if you were to make a PSA who would you want to make? just asking out of curiosity. It'd be cool to see you make a PSA of someone like vergil or something one day.

I agree with GammaRidley about the 2D sprite characters from back in the day. Masked Man is a great example of that.

Beyond made an even better point, by saying, hey, why not make a model from scratch? Therefore, there won't be Vertex limitations, and what not.

Well, we'll see I guess.

Quote from: Ninka on October 10, 2011, 10:25:36 PM
Hey Beyond if you were to make a PSA who would you want to make? just asking out of curiosity. It'd be cool to see you make a PSA of someone like vergil or something one day.


Well, Travis Touchdown. I'd also really like to make a Nightmare PSA and Vergil would be badass as well.

Beyond and I collaborating with Travis...

Warning: High risk of Earth exploding followed by an implosion of the Sun which wipes out the entire Solar System due to the sheer amount of pure unrefined swag generated from this collaboration.  Oh, and a puppy may die D:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 10, 2011, 10:45:53 PM
Beyond and I collaborating with Travis...

Warning: High risk of Earth exploding followed by an implosion of the Sun which wipes out the entire Solar System due to the sheer amount of pure unrefined swag generated from this collaboration.  Oh, and a puppy may die D:

Devil's also cried at the epicness of this one D:
My mind cannot compute the amounts of win that moveset would be!

Quote from: Beyond on October 10, 2011, 10:38:49 PM
Well, Travis Touchdown. I'd also really like to make a Nightmare PSA and Vergil would be badass as well.

Travis and Vergil PSAs would be 20 different kinds of awesome.  It'd be nice to have some really solid Marth and Ike PSAs that aren't from Naruto or Final Fantasy.

I'll die a happy man the day I have a Travis PSA on my SD card :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


did someone say travis PSA?

i dont even know who he is and i want it NAO!

beyond.... y you wanna stop vertexing? what are we going to do for characters that dont has a model? we cant import them if they dont has a model...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 12:46:33 PMThat reminds me.
RandomTBush should release his rip of the rooftop stage from TMNT: Smash Up :srs:
Main reason why I haven't released it yet is because I don't know how to get the lighting the way I want it (spotlights, and dark everywhere else), I still need to add shadows (I'd like to use the original shadow models if possible), and I need to fix the SRT0 animation looping on the clouds in the background. :srs:

I still dont understand this model importing thing?? So we basically will be able to make chars without the worry of bones?? Or will we be able to make the char from the top down?? Im still skeptical about it because what about chars like sonic or samus that change into there ball forms when jumping?? wont that still effect the mod all together??? And  wont it be difficult to fit eveything together on the chars skeleton??? Im confused...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 11, 2011, 03:32:30 AM
I still dont understand this model importing thing?? So we basically will be able to make chars without the worry of bones?? Or will we be able to make the char from the top down?? Im still skeptical about it because what about chars like sonic or samus that change into there ball forms when jumping?? wont that still effect the mod all together??? And  wont it be difficult to fit eveything together on the chars skeleton??? Im confused...

Technically, they don't "change form." There's an event in PSA that changes the visibility of polygons and effectively makes them "appear" and "disappear."

So an import might require a little bit of PSA magic, which is probably to be expected anyway.

Well if they require "psa magic" then importing cant take over  vertexing because each char folder can only hold one fitmotion.etc or fit"char name".pac.. right??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.