Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeyondBoobies on October 12, 2011, 02:23:57 AM


'Tis Alice Twilight from No More Heroes 2. She has tits.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She has Cheap tits in hard -_-

Actually speaking if Zero, I was planning on making Zero are larger collaborated project between quite a few people.  I still need to set up the topic for it when I get time, but MarioKing64DS and Mr Italiano already said they'd like to be involved.

And it's awesome how PSAs help inspire vertexers, because those inspire PSA makers.  Thanks to my PSAs Beyond made AC Cloid, revamped V Joe and revamped Kid Buu and in the case of Spidey, StarWaffle made the model.  These as a result gave me greater incentive to work on them.

But enough about me XD

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 12, 2011, 05:22:14 AM
Actually speaking if Zero, I was planning on making Zero are larger collaborated project between quite a few people.  I still need to set up the topic for it when I get time, but MarioKing64DS and Mr Italiano already said they'd like to be involved.

And it's awesome how PSAs help inspire vertexers, because those inspire PSA makers.  Thanks to my PSAs Beyond made AC Cloid, revamped V Joe and revamped Kid Buu and in the case of Spidey, StarWaffle made the model.  These as a result gave me greater incentive to work on them.

But enough about me XD

Would that collab include me? o.o

*Shameless plug.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on October 12, 2011, 05:40:15 AM
Would that collab include me? o.o

*Shameless plug.*

Of course bro.  As I said, it's a big collab.  As long as you have something good standard to offer you'd definitely be a part. And I know how much you like Zero :)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 12, 2011, 05:58:37 AM
Of course bro.  As I said, it's a big collab.  As long as you have something good standard to offer you'd definitely be a part. And I know how much you like Zero :)

Well, I could made a good Triple Slash animation series...If I take the time. The problem is I don't know how you want the progression of the slashes to go.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey, would you do something if you were payed for it?
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

Quote from: GDelscribe on October 12, 2011, 07:37:05 AM
Hey, would you do something if you were payed for it?

lolwut?


BEYOND!!! STOP IGNORING ME!!!

whatya think about ammy???

Quote from: GDelscribe on October 12, 2011, 07:37:05 AM
Hey, would you do something if you were payed for it?

well somebody's got money thats burning a whole in their pocket xD

what would you pay him to make anyway?

[white]

I'll wait for the HD online version before buying your game Cap'nBeyond Mangina Booty Swag King Alpha 2000 Remix Edition >.>

Quote from: CR4CK3RB0L7 TH3 5UP3RD0G on October 12, 2011, 04:43:15 PMwell somebody's got money thats burning a whole in their pocket xD what would you pay him to make anyway?

Its a marth retexture.
I am making the PSA myself after realizing that making a PSA is easy beans.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=34064.msg702619#msg702619
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

Beyond...
You have the name of a Street Fighter game :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 12, 2011, 09:24:12 PM #8021 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:25:39 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: jokekid on October 12, 2011, 12:26:49 PM
lolwut?

BEYOND!!! STOP IGNORING ME!!!

whatya think about ammy???

Speaking of Ammy, can someone answer this please, it might help (or not) :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33440.msg689973#msg689973

Thank you ;)

お前はもう死んでいる。

Getting pretty close to Halloween Beyond, any chance of seeing a holiday character?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 12, 2011, 10:27:31 PM
Getting pretty close to Halloween Beyond, any chance of seeing a holiday character?


Yea, I got Freddy Krueger planned to be released before Halloween. Just don't know who to make him over yet.

Quote from: Cap'nBeyond Mangina Booty Swag King Alpha 2000 Remix Edition on October 12, 2011, 10:33:54 PM
Yea, I got Freddy Krueger planned to be released before Halloween. Just don't know who to make him over yet.

Well, I'd suggest Wolf cause of his Claw based attacks.... but seeing as there was another project on Wolf, People would probably give you a hard time..