Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Cap'nBeyond Mangina Booty Swag King Alpha 2000 Remix Edition on October 12, 2011, 11:26:23 PM
Yea, I'd prefer to make him on Wolf but you know.... <___< Snake would be better proportion wise but his moves don't fit at all and I've made a bunch of hacks for him already.

Also, all the boobs and pink hair inspired me to work on this again. But texturing that hair... I hate that hair so much....


Damn, she is looking nice. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Cap'nBeyond Mangina Booty Swag King Alpha 2000 Remix Edition on October 12, 2011, 11:26:23 PMYea, I'd prefer to make him on Wolf but you know.... <___< Snake would be better proportion wise but his moves don't fit at all and I've made a bunch of hacks for him already. Also, all the boobs and pink hair inspired me to work on this again. But texturing that hair... I hate that hair so much....

it looks awesome!!!!

You brought her back :3 I can't wait! And the pink hair and boobies made me think "Alice looks like Lightning a little :D)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Might wanna wait for the importer for her


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: MGMT on October 13, 2011, 12:52:21 AM
Might wanna wait for the importer for her



:oshi: you may be right
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: MGMT on October 13, 2011, 12:52:21 AM
Might wanna wait for the importer for her



Agreed. 3 in LST have tried to finally make her, and it seems the Vertexing posibilities are too limited to finish her. Rather wait for the importer, I'd say.


have u ppl thought about how high poly Xbox 360/ps3 games must be???

that means HUUUUGE filesize... which may mean lag or even freezing...

October 13, 2011, 12:20:29 PM #8048 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 12:21:28 PM by TommoPuppy
Eh, Kit Ballard's from an Xbox 360/PS3(/PC) game and she works fine over Zero Filesize Samus. You seem to forget that Brawl's models have a lot of detail and either way I highly doubt file-size would be an issue, especially in terms of poly count. I'd be more concerned about the textures

...Or, you know, instead of importing the model from FF13, Beyond could be a total don and make it himself...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 13, 2011, 03:11:04 PM
...Or, you know, instead of importing the model from FF13, Beyond could be a total don and make it himself...
Like a boss.

But yeah, I agree there, he's a great vertex editor... This is a good skill to have in making models from scratch (or, edit Brawl models like before, but with no limits).
:P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 13, 2011, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 13, 2011, 03:11:04 PM
...Or, you know, instead of importing the model from FF13, Beyond could be a total don and make it himself...
Like a boss.

But yeah, I agree there, he's a great vertex editor... This is a good skill to have in making models from scratch (or, edit Brawl models like before, but with no limits).
:P
If you're talking about him attempting to Vertex her now:

And again, this'd be the 3rd time he tries, now adding Pik's and Micaiah's attempts.... Let's let Beyond decide wether he wants to get fustrated again or just wait for the importer as Pik suggested.

If you mean after the importer is done:

I'm sure many restrictions will be gone considering we'll be able to add a lot of things with the new Brawlbox, so yeah, he'd totally make whatever he wants the way he wants it once it's done.

New poll.

Model importing is so close.... I can almost taste it.

I can as well. I'm most likely to first import Minda, then maybe some characters from Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

I say you should import Ve[censored]. Dante looks pretty good as he is, and Travis is perfect in my eyes.