Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
gengar is f*cking amazing, if your gonna do a pokemon again then plz make scyther or haunter that would be epic. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Damn I'm loving your Pokemon Hacks! lol. the More the better =D


Btw, glad you remembered the Ike. Its much appreciated. =)

Okay, for now, just use the morphing version. I was told that the non morphing version freezes the game :(. I will try to fix that problem as soon as possible.

People have wanted Hitmonchan, I believe. People thought it be good on Falcon :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Aafyre on October 19, 2010, 01:01:58 AM
Okay, for now, just use the morphing version. I was told that the non morphing version freezes the game :(. I will try to fix that problem as soon as possible.

No he doesn't, me and dingo figured it out.

Reason why it was freezing for me it's because I put it as FitWario00 which is Wario's Wario Ware custome, and it has different animations.

So make sure you guys rename it FitWario06 which is Wario's original yellow Plumber outfit.

Okay that's great news. Thanks very much for figuring that out for me. Tell dingo I said thanks again. I was wondering why he worked fine for me and not for you.

Quote from: Aafyre on October 19, 2010, 01:33:44 AM
Okay that's great news. Thanks very much for figuring that out for me. Tell dingo I said thanks again. I was wondering why he worked fine for me and not for you.

Yes sir and it was tested for both the morphing and the none morphing version.

*Whistles*

Think you could give me some tips? I want to start on turning Peach into Saber, I was thinking of starting from the ground up, but I dunno what would be easier.

Not only that, one of my concerns is doing the antenna-like piece of hair on her head.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I wouldn't mind giving you some advice, but who is Saber? All I can think of is the main character from Fate Stay Night (anime) but I kind of doubt that's who you're talking about.

Quote from: Aafyre on October 19, 2010, 02:09:30 AM
I wouldn't mind giving you some advice, but who is Saber? All I can think of is the main character from Fate Stay Night (anime) but I kind of doubt that's who you're talking about.

That's exactly who I am talking about. I would like to make her as my first vertexing project.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I know Saber's a girl, but do you think that she would be better on Marth/Ike because her moves would go a lot better than they would with Peach. Marth at least sounds/looks feminine :P.

Quote from: Aafyre on October 19, 2010, 02:22:58 AM
I know Saber's a girl, but do you think that she would be better on Marth/Ike because her moves would go a lot better than they would with Peach. Marth at least sounds/looks feminine :P.

Well, Marth doesn't have a dress, and and he doesn't have blonde hair. Peach has everything I need and more (her weapon articles).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So I downloaded Gengar and put him on a Warioware outfit because I didn't know about that whole issue. So it obviously froze, and I found out about the outfit thing afterwards, but now even after I deleted every trace of Gengar, it still freezes. What's up?

Wow... nice job at getting 3 hacks on the Top Ten Downloaded (a day) chart.

Quote from: bt52694 on October 19, 2010, 02:45:19 AM
So I downloaded Gengar and put him on a Warioware outfit because I didn't know about that whole issue. So it obviously froze, and I found out about the outfit thing afterwards, but now even after I deleted every trace of Gengar, it still freezes. What's up?

If you deleted Gengar and it's still freezing then it has to be something else you may have done. =P