Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Hey Aafyre, I noticed that your Deoxys has fixed the glitches from MK64n's Mewtwo. Can't you make a fixed Mewtwo?

I mean, one of the Glitches from Mewtwo was that his grab attack doesn't cause damage, and  hes f-tilt had messed hitbox. Also his mouth stretches a lot, but Mewtwo's mouth isn't even supposed to open, since he uses telepathy to communicate, and even in Stadium his mouth never opens.

Your Deoxys has none of these. I believe you'd be able to fix them all.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I agree with br3compactor

Besides, heres a quote from MarioKart64n on his Mewtwo BV link:

Quoteif your able to fix any of those probblems please let me know.

-mariokart64n

I'm gonna have to vote for Darkrai - there aren't a huge number of great Ganondorf hacks out there.

Also, if you don't mind me suggesting, I'd recommend that if you do make something from Final Fantasy, do it from a game other than VII - we already have Cloud and Sephiroth with PSAs, as well as costumes for almost all the roster. There are games in the series other than VII (personally, I think someone from IX would be neat). But my vote's definitely on Predator for your next hack.
I just potter around in the garden, planting a clue to the whole word. I specialize in so-bad-it's-good model swaps - feel free to give me requests!

After you complete all your PKMN & FF hacks I'd like to reserve a hack over Lucario, featuring my Persona(SSJ4 Goku). Thank you if you ever make it. I just wanted a perfect vertex of my persona and since BigBadBooya is making a Gokario PSA(which is good).

Great Deoxys it looks like an import. Cool Electabuzz as well.

I also vote Darkrai. I just put his remix in Brawl, so I'd love to have him. :3


Really great job, and awesome ideas, too! They all look really great!


Like SmashClash, I'd like to reserve a request for when you've completed all of your other planned hacks and requests.  I'm not sure if you've played, or even heard of the Guilty Gear series, but it would be beyond awesome if you could eventually do the main character, Sol Badguy, over Ike (in case you are wondering, Sol is the sword wielder in my avatar, and I'm sure that Wave could tell you more about him if you asked).  Again, you don't have to do this, and if you do, it certainly doesn't have to be anytime soon.

Again, great job on Deoxys and good luck with Lelouch and Banjo/Kazooie!



nice deoxys and electabuzz!Also ive wanted lelouch in brawl for some time now so i'm really looknig forward to it man!


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on November 23, 2010, 03:38:23 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 23, 2010, 01:31:35 AM
I'd say more than Vincent, a very expected FF character would be Tifa D: A nice one over ZSS.



Fixed. :3


Oh, stepfather~...

I DISAGREE! *Drives off quickly...then drives back in a comical fashion.* Zelda's hair is more amiable to such a hack than ZSS is. Just saying.

Goodbye now!

*Drives off once more...then~ comes back again!*

Oh, by the way Aafyre. I have only one request, and it's a Sonic hack (or if you can find a suitable alternative, that would be great too): Turn Sonic (or some other character who you find would be a better match) into Max from Bomberman Jetters!

*Finally drives off for real this time!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 23, 2010, 03:45:01 AM
I DISAGREE!

*thumbs up* Cool story bro. ¦D

Nah, just kidding.

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 23, 2010, 03:45:01 AM
*Drives off quickly...then drives back in a comical fashion.* Zelda's hair is more amiable to such a hack than ZSS is. Just saying.

You obviously haven't paid attention to ANY of the ZSS vertex hacks. Also, no it isn't. XD

ZSS not only has the hair capabilities, but the right body type, and making a skirt would be easy, or an already made one could be used. The face is even a better choice as well.

Pik was almost done with his at one point, and it looked rather nice. It would simply be a matter of doing the hair and skirt vertex for that, unless Fyre had some other ideas in mind if he were to do it. :3

But yeah, ZSS is definitely the best base. Zelda would most likely be a better base for Aeris. (Or Aerith, as you "Crisis Core and after" people call her. >_>)