Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Thanks, I appreciate the compliments :). I'm pleased to say that I've fixed the major issues with Pimple. The game no longer glitches up or slows down when using him. He still has some minor issues I'm trying to figure out. What I did for his fur was make it all smaller and push it inside of his body. The only problem with that is that sometimes his fur comes out of his head (like when he is being hit backwards). I think that's probably due to his bones but I'm not really sure how to fix it. Would you guys like me to release it as is and improve on it when I figure out how or hold off on releasing it until I can fix it completely? I'm still working on his texture but I don't mind releasing it as soon as its done.

wow I was gonna do a mangus vertex but on marth, I didn't even think of ganondorf for a base. I rlly like it though.

Looks like I'll cross that off my list, loving what u have here though :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Does anybody know how to fix the problem with Zero Suit Samus hacks that crash the game when you use Samus' final smash to transform into her? I've noticed this with quite a few Zero Suit Samus hacks but I can't figure out how to fix it.

You have to have both a .pac and .pcs with correct compression.  It's easiest to just take an uncompressed .pac and save as a ".pair" in brawlbox, or just change the compressions yourself.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



September 03, 2010, 04:23:48 AM #20 Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:25:13 AM by chaoticcranium
And now, I made a shot featuring your awesome Haruhi texture!

Hey, have you seen any aliens, time travelers, or espers around here?

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/238764

Again, feel free to use it as you please. . .and keep making awesome textures to inspire my shots :)


After what seemed like forever, I've finally released Pimple. I could use a little help fixing up some minor issues like his final smash eyes but he's pretty much as good as he's going to get otherwise.

I already have Hatsune Miku pretty much completely vertexed. All that's left is to make a texture for her. Do you guys have any preference whether I vertex her gun into a microphone or a leek?

Chaoticcranium, I took you up on your offer and I'm now using your awesome screenshots for my Magus and Haruhi on the Vault (I gave you credit for them in the description).

Pimple is finally out? Hell yeah!
That's my favorite DK texture/vertex now.
About that FS eyes problem you mention, maybe it's just a texture problem?

Also, if you used Ike Lawliet's pre-hexed necktie DK then his tongue most be all messed up... it would have been better if you vertexed the tie like you did with the fur... making it smaller and hiding it inside him.
Anyways... I'll download that Pimple right now.

Good job with all your works man.  ;D

Well, that explains a lot.

Anyways, the problem with his Fsmash eyes is the same problem I have with all my textures. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm saving them as PNG instead of targa, but I can never get the transparency/alpha stuff to work. The reason my Goomba and Voltorb have functional Fsmash eyes is because someone else did them for me.

Wow pimple looks great.
I know alot of my friends would freak at seeing hatsune done XD
can't wait to see some more stuff from you :D

Quote from: Aafyre on September 05, 2010, 03:04:17 AM
Anyways, the problem with his Fsmash eyes is the same problem I have with all my textures. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm saving them as PNG instead of targa, but I can never get the transparency/alpha stuff to work. The reason my Goomba and Voltorb have functional Fsmash eyes is because someone else did them for me.
I'll help you with the final smash eyes then, just show me how they're supposed to look, I'll fix it and send the file back to you via PM.

Thanks for the help. His eyes really don't have to be anything special. I didn't even change them from basic Donkey Kong's, so the texture should be the same. All I would need you to do is apply that texture to him in brawlbox, because that step never works for me.

oh yeah a question are you on any hacking teams?
if not a few people on my team would like to see more people join and you seem perfect for it...
if you want to join Hardcorebrawlhacks you may.
i'm kinda the leader of it for a few months so im in charge of finding new members...
so if you want to join that'd be great!

No, I'm not a member of any teams (unless being part of the KC:MM family counts as a team). It does sound interesting though. What exactly is involved in joining a team?