Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
You work way, way to fast. But we love the hacks.
Studying Game Artist.

Man I've gotta say I really love your work. You are great at this ^^
PARTY HARD!!!!


Blastoise is in my SD,now.Good job! ^^
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


That Blastoise is AMAZING! I wish I could get my Wii to stop freezing so I could actually use it.

By the way, not sure if its just me, but after I won a match with Blastoise the screen got really glitchy. Worked fine after that though.

Blastoise. Too awesome.
Boba Fett looks dead-on. Good luck.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


DUDE
you have to do sandslash over yoshi :D and give him sonics animations X3
Also Mew would be epic :D
And Vaporion ^+^
I also think you should do the little...bunny...chicken ....thing that ridly evolves from over squirtle lol and the second thing that he turns into ove ivysaur :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 08:09:00 AM
Amazing Blastoise man! I really love it.

Watch, tomorrow when everyone wakes up, it's gonna be flooded with comments.

Yeah I said it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 05:22:12 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 08:09:00 AM
Amazing Blastoise man! I really love it.

Watch, tomorrow when everyone wakes up, it's gonna be flooded with comments.

Yeah I said it.

lol quoting yourself @_@ wow u must be bored :D
Any chance you think you could do a mario girl? (female mario lol that's human sized)

Sick Blastoise, and that Boba Fett looks incredible!  I can't wait until it comes out!

Your vertexes are too awesome!! Sometimes I wish I could make PSAs of them all.  You do exactly the kind of thing that I really like.  Making awesome hacks over characters that don't get too many (like, how many unique Wario, Sheik and Bowser movesets/vertexes are there?).

Seriously though, I would do movesets to go with all of these fantastic vertexes if it weren't for the fact that I simply don't have time+all of them would require a good amount of attention (except maybe Blaziken).

That Boba looks amazing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

O MAH F*CKIGN EEFFFFF U R LIEK SO AMAYZIGN I <<<<33333 U SO H4RD RITE NAO OMFG

...I think I love you.
[/nohomo] It's about time Pokemon be properly represented in the vertice community.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?