Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?

Oh my lord. If it isn't SS! How've you been.

P.S. Boba looks awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 09, 2010, 03:32:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?

Oh my lord. If it isn't SS! How've you been.

P.S. Boba looks awesome!

good i guess, actually im finally returning to hacking tomorrow.  ;D Im going back to vertexes, project Zero, textures, code writing, and the kc-mm family if they let me back on.  :oshi:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 09, 2010, 03:32:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?

Oh my lord. If it isn't SS! How've you been.

P.S. Boba looks awesome!

good i guess, actually im finally returning to hacking tomorrow.  ;D Im going back to vertexes, project Zero, textures, code writing, and the kc-mm family if they let me back on.  :oshi:

I haven't been working on Zero at all. College has been the center of my attentiveness for the past few months. If it wasn't, I would've done more by now.

While you were gone, I finished the first and second jabs, and did all the Neutral B animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 09, 2010, 03:32:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?

Oh my lord. If it isn't SS! How've you been.

P.S. Boba looks awesome!

good i guess, actually im finally returning to hacking tomorrow.  ;D Im going back to vertexes, project Zero, textures, code writing, and the kc-mm family if they let me back on.  :oshi:
Can you make a few codes for me? :s

No Timer Display: (us version of the game)
No SSE Display: (the stuff that shows up in Subspace emisary besides your hood and tag)

Pretty plz? :3

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 09, 2010, 03:42:01 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 09, 2010, 03:32:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?

Oh my lord. If it isn't SS! How've you been.

P.S. Boba looks awesome!

good i guess, actually im finally returning to hacking tomorrow.  ;D Im going back to vertexes, project Zero, textures, code writing, and the kc-mm family if they let me back on.  :oshi:

I haven't been working on Zero at all. College has been the center of my attentiveness for the past few months. If it wasn't, I would've done more by now.

While you were gone, I finished the first and second jabs, and did all the Neutral B animations.

Thats good, i really need all the the Zero data i sorta lost it. could u plz send me Zeros stuff in a rar or zip file. ;D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 04:08:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 09, 2010, 03:32:53 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 09, 2010, 03:29:18 AM
boba is looking nice my mang, can u plz give me permission to make jango after baba is done?

Oh my lord. If it isn't SS! How've you been.

P.S. Boba looks awesome!

good i guess, actually im finally returning to hacking tomorrow.  ;D Im going back to vertexes, project Zero, textures, code writing, and the kc-mm family if they let me back on.  :oshi:
Can you make a few codes for me? :s

No Timer Display: (us version of the game)
No SSE Display: (the stuff that shows up in Subspace emisary besides your hood and tag)

Pretty plz? :3

i would love to but i cant write hex codes from scratch yet. i can edit them and write xml and patches. i cant do it (yet... learning) sorry. :/
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 08, 2010, 09:56:13 PM
:happy: Beautiful Work Aafyre  :happy:

Quality work as usual, but it seems that you've opened the flood gates for poke' Vertex requests  :af2:

not that I'm complaining  :P ... *Kecleon over Yoshi* :af:

that seems like a really good idea.

I wish all the pokemon on the poll could be made, since all of them seem like awesome ideas to me.

hey Aafyre, how is bobba doing?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's getting there but I've been kind of busy lately so I haven't been able to work on him as much as I would like to. I'll try to have him done by Friday though.

Really amazing work Aafyre, that Boba Fett is one of the textures I've been most excited about in a while.

On other news... have you given any thought to making the Tank vertex/texture? (crosses fingers)

While I can totally see Tank working on Donkey Kong, there's just too many ideas that I want to make for me to get to him any time soon. I've only played Left 4 Dead a couple of times with my friends so that's probably why I never considered it until you asked.

While I've learned not to make any promises, I will keep the idea in consideration for the future if I run out of things I want to make myself. I think it's probably better to ask someone that knows a little more about the game.

I got an idea for a possible future vertex for you Aafyre. I admit, I haven't read all of the posts in your topic and this could have been mentioned already, but what about the 5th generation legendary Pokemon Genosect on Samus?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Again, I haven't read all the posts here so I apologize if you are done taking requests. You can ignore this post if you like, I just thought it would be neat. =P

That's a really good idea actually. I'm surprised I didn't think of that one before. Since I actually like Genosect a lot, I will probably try this at some point but there's also a lot of other things I want to work on so it might take a while for me to get to it. If it was possible to give ROB legs, he would have been perfect for Genosect (since he already has the big charge laser) but I don't really see that working out very well.

Yeah I also love Genosect and it would be perfect for Rob's attacks but he has no legs =(

Bobba f***ing Fett!!!

:af:       :af:    :af::af::af:       :af::af::af:                :af:
:af:    :af:     :af:                  :af:                                      :af:
     :af:           :af::af::af:      :af::af::af:                   :af:
     :af:           :af:                                          :af:           
     :af:           :af::af::af:      :af::af::af:                   :af:

 

After Boba Fett, you should make Wobbafet! :af:

lol Just kidding. I couldn't help myself.
Nice work though.