Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Quote from: ninja_cupcakes on November 09, 2010, 09:35:44 PM
Bobba f***ing Fett!!!

:af:       :af:    :af::af::af:       :af::af::af:                :af:
:af:    :af:     :af:                  :af:                                      :af:
     :af:           :af::af::af:      :af::af::af:                   :af:
     :af:           :af:                                          :af:          
     :af:           :af::af::af:      :af::af::af:                   :af:

 

cool.

Genosect over Samus would be badace!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey man, AMAZING vertex hacks, the best captain falcon, bowser, and soon-to-be solid snake vertex hacks ever! They look so nice and smooth!

I have a character vertex hack idea for you :) Have you ever played Tales of Symphonia? Anyway, there's this really awesome character called Kratos Aurion, and he'd be a perfect choice to put over Marth.

Here's a picture of him in game:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080920025919/aselia/images/d/d3/Judgement_Kratos.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mizuho.zapchu.com/images/captures/jpgfiles/capture202.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php%3Ftopic_id%3D22812832%26union_id%3D1473&usg=__qHBUrlT_3AVUebxa7zd_cF8xmoQ=&h=275&w=350&sz=20&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=cHjdt3DPgLZctM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=159&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKratos%2BAurion%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D574%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=300&vpy=251&dur=1756&hovh=199&hovw=253&tx=106&ty=126&ei=dQ3aTL_DAY3QsAPz99XEBw&oei=dQ3aTL_DAY3QsAPz99XEBw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Here's his sword: http://media.photobucket.com/image/Kratos%20Aurion%20flamberg/Angeldemonboy/Flamberge.jpg


I think that when you're done with all of the other characters that you want to do, this would be a welcome addition to brawl. He's my favorite video game character ever, and if anyone had the skills to make him a reality, it's you.

Thank you for your time and good luck with the excellent vertex hacks :)

As for Kratos, I'll happily wait for LookItsLink to decide to update his, he's done a great job on his by the time he did it, I don't care how much he takes, I know if he decides to finish it it'll be awesome!

Awesome job on Boba. Plain out epic.

Are you using Snake's headband for Boba's shoulder-cape cloth? That's going to look awesome in game since it'll have physics applied to it =)

I made Boba a couple of CSPs and stock icons if you want to use them  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Also, I'll probably make recolors of this ASAP since I'm gonna want to use Boba over every Snake slot. I won't make Jango though, since someone already called it.

Unfortunately I don't think using Snake's headband for his cape would have really worked out. Since it moves with his head it would have detatched from his body and the bones wouldn't work right if I moved it. His cape is just vertexed out of his back so it sadly doesn't animate. I did use the part of his headband that wraps around his head for his helmet which turned out really well actually.

when is release?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 10, 2010, 10:19:49 AM
when is release?
As everyone says "When it's done."
Sorry to sound like a smart-ass, but that's the answer that you're gonna get (unless Aafyre has an accurate answer)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2010, 03:36:31 PM
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on November 10, 2010, 10:19:49 AM
when is release?
As everyone says "When it's done."
Sorry to sound like a smart-ass, but that's the answer that you're gonna get (unless Aafyre has an accurate answer)

^ Pretty much, I was going to say it when he asked but something pushed me back.

I'm interested, though, Aafyre, which would come after Boba Fett? Any idea or still not decided?

I'll try to have it released by Friday. His texture takes a long time to do and I don't think I can ever get it completely perfect but I'll try to get it as good as I can. As for my next project, I was thinking about making the Predator over either Snake or Ganondorf. I've asked a few people who they'd prefer him over already and most said Snake so I 'm leaning towards him again.

Hey, can you tell me where the scouter part (the black part that covers his eye) in wolf's headgear is? I'm making a Future/post apocolypse wolf and I want to make a battle damaged scouter for him to have. I've done what I want with the main parts, but the small bit that would add a really nice touch would be for his lense to be shattered. any ideas?

Quote from: Aafyre on November 10, 2010, 07:22:24 PMPredator over either Snake or Ganondorf.

I'd vote for Snake, having said that...

Wolf would be a perfect candidate for a Predator skin:
-Claws check
- Laser gun check
- Feral howls check
- Strange yet badass pose check

Besides Snake already has tons of textures and Wolf just a few worthy ones... (my 2cents)

Boba Fett is out!

Wolf's a pretty good idea but he would need a size mod to look right since he's so small. Maybe I'll look into that before I start with him.

Just saw Boba Fett on BV. Nice! I'm downloading next time I get to use my friend's computer.

You never disappoint Aafyre. Now I have something for my main. :D