Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
Hey Aafyre, I just got Rogue Galaxy from a friend today and it's an amazing game! Thanks for making Zegram! If you didn't, I would never have known about this game. I was wondering if you were going to make other characters like Jaster, Kisala, and Lilika?

I'm glad you like it :). It's one of my favorite games of all time even if the dungeons get a little repetitive at times. I might make some of the other characters in the future but Zegram was my favorite so I made him first.

Darkrai over Ganondorf seems really difficult. Do Scizor first!


November 12, 2010, 05:19:04 AM #408 Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 05:27:11 AM by Iced_Shadows
Well I've got one more suggestion that you can either consider or ignore. I was thinking something like Gardevoir, Mismagius, or Froslass would be cool over Zelda, to kind of go with Hitmonlee. Anyway, just a few thoughts for consideration! ^_^; Personally, I'm just stoked that you think Genosect over Samus is a good idea! Glad I'm not the only one!!!

I think it would be cool if you made Glalie over kirby. but thats just a suggestion
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jar Jar Binks over snake
R2D2 over someone
Anime-styled Link (like anime lines, muscular build etc XD)
Tabuu (PLEASE ***ING DO TABUU) over captain falcon :D

How is it that you can pump out such epic hacks so quickly?!

Boba is so awesome. Its a shame about the texture stretching though, but what can ya do, eh?  :)

It looks like soon my entire roster will be replaced with your sweet hacks ;D
Any ideas on what you will be doing next?

Quote from: Colter on November 12, 2010, 01:25:47 AM
Darkrai over Ganondorf seems really difficult. Do Scizor first!
This.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just saying, but if you do make Scizor, Fox would probably be a much better choice. He falls a lot faster (Scizor is a steel poké) and... Eh, thats all I got. Thing is, I like playing as Fox, but Falco is just way too cheap for my taste. X)
Plus, his reflector isn't half as awesome/fun as Fox's.

But, just saying. Do what you wish, you're the one putting your time and work into it after all.

Quote from: lucas_irineu on November 12, 2010, 06:39:28 PM
Just saying, but if you do make Scizor, Fox would probably be a much better choice. He falls a lot faster (Scizor is a steel poké) and... Eh, thats all I got. Thing is, I like playing as Fox, but Falco is just way too cheap for my taste. X)
Plus, his reflector isn't half as awesome/fun as Fox's.

But, just saying. Do what you wish, you're the one putting your time and work into it after all.

lol even slippy agrees with you in the snake codec. "And when he uses his reflector, he KICKS it, just showin off if you ask me~" XD

Falco kicking his reflector was another 'remove the clone' effort from nintendo, a lame one at that. Same goes for wolf, all they did was change the shape and animation =+=;;

Wouldn't it be epic if someone edited the psa's of fox and company so you could do the special taunt thing at any time? instead of the easter egg thing?

I want sandslash so bad, sandslash is probably the only pokemon who scares me as an anthro lol but as a yoshi vertex it could look pretty good :3

Quote from: Segtendo on November 12, 2010, 05:40:37 PM
Quote from: Colter on November 12, 2010, 01:25:47 AM
Darkrai over Ganondorf seems really difficult. Do Scizor first!
This.

Yeah, I really can't see how you would make Darkrai over Ganondorf.  It seems impossible to me.  Scizor over Fox/Falco I can see happening, so I wouldn't be disappointed if they came first.

Do you guys really doubt Aafyre's abilities enough to say he couldn't make Darkrai on Ganondorf? To be honest, I don't think it would be as impossible as you would think. I believe there is already a Ganondorf with invisible legs (Wind Waker Ganon), so the legs wouldn't be an issue. It would just be a standard vertex from there.

Darkai won the poll....(sorta) so he should do that first to not cause mass hysteria.
Quote from: Iced_Shadows on November 13, 2010, 05:17:55 AM
Do you guys really doubt Aafyre's abilities enough to say he couldn't make Darkrai on Ganondorf? To be honest, I don't think it would be as impossible as you would think. I believe there is already a Ganondorf with invisible legs (Wind Waker Ganon), so the legs wouldn't be an issue. It would just be a standard vertex from there.
And this.

Well I've decided to make Electabuzz before Scizor or Darkrai. A friend of mine wants to do a collaboration with where I do Electabuzz and he does Scyther in reference to the episode in the anime where each gang had one :P.

The only character that I was planning to do first that won the poll was the first place winner (Blaziken at the time) but that doesn't mean the poll is useless now. I will definitely make making Scizor and Darkrai more of a priority than Donphan but I don't plan to follow the numbers exactly and become really predictable. I plan on making these all eventually but you can be sure to expect a few surprises (such as Pokemon not even in the poll) in between!

As for Darkrai, if Ganondorf's legs can be made invisible I think he could work out really well. Sure, he would be floating but that suits Darkrai perfectly anyways.

Blastoise is fantastic.I love it.
Boba too. =D

I have a suggestion:
Dragonite over Charizard.The moveset is good,too. ^^
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!