A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Actually I got magma/aqua lucario/pikachu and galactic lucario :P
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

man rapidshare links... these are nice textures but can only be dl everyonce in a while :srs:

I am currently in the process of moving to another site, probably media fire, so fear not.

Some new textures are up, using MediaFire now.

A few notes:

The Boomer and Witch are the 'sick' textures I hinted at earlier and the Witch uses a pre-hexed .pac.

Fusion Suit Samus also uses a pre-hexed .pac, and I made sure there isn't any metallic shine on the organic Fusion parts.

Fire Peach has been made over at ESH, but with the wrong colour scheme and Ice Mario and Ice Luigi have been made over at ESH also, but my version uses the Fire suit dungarees to give it a more authentic Brawl look.

I may make another L4D texture, but the character is not featured in either of the games so it would only be my interpretation, if you can guess who it is, I'll applaude you heavily.


Those L4D textures are fantastic.

Does the Boomer come with a pac?  You only mention a pcs file, so will I have to make one?  It's not an issue, I'd just like to know before I download it later.

Thanks!


Chicken Chaser, you may want to update your Fusion Suit samus with the new version of the Pre-hexed PAC I made. There are now zero graphical glitches.

The instructions for replacing it quickly are located right on the first page of the Pre-Hexed PACs page.

Awesome fusion by the way. ;)
-Jack H.

Thanks Jack, I've updated it now, keep up the good work by the way. :)

On a side note:
All download links have been changed to MediaFire, download freely my children.

I think the true Fusion Suit Samus download link is broken. I could be wrong but it never loaded for me.

EDIT: The link was being updated as I was typing my message; I believe.

I found a rip of various things from Metroid Prime, including the suits, so I'm now putting those textures into Brawl, just for all of you guys. :D
The textures need a lot of re-arranging and adjustments to fit Brawl's Samus, but the suits should still be true to the original.

I didn't use the textures provided for the blue parts of the Fusion Suit, as they were just solid colours and didn't fit in Brawl, I used the technique I used for V1 to get the right effect.

Expect the Dark Suit soon and maybe a stage texture, but that's without the textures provided in the rip, but it will be a Metroid stage made into another Metroid level. I also reccomend DragonArts' PED suit, I think it's been featured recently, so check the blog if you're having trouble finding it.

EDIT: 100th reply! 6537 views and 100 replies.:happy:

Nice Samus textures ;)  But just to let you know Fusion Suit Samus has a different visor, it has like a spike in the middle, apart from that really nice texture. Ill do the visor thing myself but Ive tried it before and the lines that outline the visor doesnt make it look any good.


Can you fix the ice/fire suits download link? When clicked it directs me to the fusion suit skin.

Thanks for the heads up Mac, I've fixed the link now hopefully.
And Kef, I'll make sure to rectify that if I make a V3, but as it stands it's too minor to edit.