A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: deathstar45 on November 01, 2009, 05:47:02 PM
Sorry to bother again, but the links are leading to an error page.

^This

I want Galactic Pikachu so bad  D:
Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911




Um, sorry to bother you, but there's a broken link to Galactic Lucario.





No more download slots have been available for free users all day on rapidshare. Guess I'll download Vaati some other time. =/

Updated with Cloudbush, Bushcloud, Angry Sun and Hills with Eyes, designed to be placed in Pik's Mushroom Kingdom.

Tihs was going to be a V2 of my restored kingdom, but Pik made a better one so instead I'm going to just post the textures and you can add them into Pik's or anyone else's MK with BrawlBox.

Comparisons:

Original sprites:




Remade for Brawl:


You can of course use these pictures to edit the sky and mountain range to your liking, want more Cloudbush? Add it in yourself! Don't like Angry Sun? Get rid of him! Etc.

Credit for sky background goes to Pik, I just made the clouds more transparent so you could see Cloudbush.


More character textures on the way, a Bomberman revamp and two pretty 'sick' textures, for Peach and Wario.


wow why did i miss that aqua Lucario? Awesome
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

@HereComesAshton
Cloudbushes are the clouds and bushes in Super Mario Bros, the bushes are just recolours of the clouds.

@ValTroX
Thanks ;)