A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Awesome, an Oddworld texture!  Awesome job!

Now all we need is an Abe texture and I can finally make a Brawl shot referencing Abe's Oddysee.  XP

Just a quick preview of the upcoming Team Rocket revamp, starting with Squirtle.



Be sure to view them in full size so you can see the scales. Also note the red shine on the shell, I thin kit looks pretty nice. ;)

Any suggestions for Charizard or Ivysaur? I haven't gotten any ideas for Ivysaur's leaves yet...

Wow nice Squirtle. Maybe for Ivysaur's leaves make them look dried and could you make his vines look thorny?

maybe a sorta burned or charred look.

and for charizard is it possible to give him black fire

EDIT: for the burned or charred look i meant ivysaur's leaves.


I can´t choose what pack of pokemon trainer download all are awesome...

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Updates with Vaati. Y'know, I thought we would be drowning in Vaatis by now, but so far I've only found one and that was when I had almost completed mine.

Extra pictures:


Notes:

I used the Four Sword for his sword. I changed the shape of his eyes, but you'll probably only notice it when you compare him to normal Toon Link.

Downloaded Pigma and Panther, gonna download Vaati when I get home. Awesome textures, man!

@LookItsLink

Thanks a lot! :D

Anyway, I forgot to mention in my last post, so I might aswell say it here:

Rocket Ivysaur is under construction, I may upload a preview later today if I have enough free time to finish it.

October 29, 2009, 12:59:41 AM #69 Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:00:48 AM by Chicken Chaser
12 new textures.

You thought I was going to leave the Magma/Rocket/Aqua/Galactic thing with Pokemon Trainer? No sir, instead I did something completely obvious and unoriginal and made the team textures for the other Pokemon.

I don't know about you guys, but I definetely prefer the Galactic group, especially the UFO hat, just like the Pokemon Trainer textures. Although Magma Pikachu's flaming cheeks are pretty good, especially when they get white hot when he gets a Smash Ball.

Warning: Magma Jigglypuff will only have a hat in the green slot and Galactic Jigglypuff can't be put in the green slot. If you want to use all of the team textures for Jigglypuff, you're going to have to get used to red and green being reversed...

I hope KC:MM has tryouts soon...

A lot of the new links aren't showing up. Is that intentional?

I like that Team Rocket revamp alot. The only thing I don't like about it is the of the shadow over the rocket trainer's eyes. But no matter!

@Alphatron

Oops, forgot about that, I'll see if I can bring the shadow back.

Anyway, thanks to deathstar46 alerting me, the downloads are now fixed.

I honestly preferred the original Team Rocket trainer. The Squirtle, particuarly. The only thing I disliked was the mirrored R's. The newer one is more uniform, but the older one looks eviler and more unique. Is it possibly to carry over the older features (shadowy eyes, squirtle shades, charizard gum...things) to the new color scheme?

@shadowquid

Here's what I'll do to please everyone, I'll make a hybrid Rocket Trainer with elements of V1 and V2, then everyonce can just choose their preferred textures for each pokemon.

Simple. :D