A Kick in the Brawlz (Jan 25: What I'm working on + first picture)

Started by Supertweed, August 11, 2009, 01:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice again, it seems you're taking over my PT slots, after i find one last set of textures for them and hopefully after the team rocket v2 (And aqua squirtle i requested) I'll be making a set of CSPs and battle portraits if you want me to send them back your way

StarFox Adventures Falco added, get it while it's hot.

I'm currently working on Team Rocket V2, to liven things up a little, I'm going to post pictures of it at different stages of completion. It'll also make suggestions easier to impliment.

Star Fox Adventures Falco. Nice, I can't believe I didn't think of that.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Very cool. Thanks again for taking my request. I'll get a chance to test run it tomorrow.

Nice Star Fox Adventures Falco! Now I finally have a real blue Falco texture, lol.

GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome

very well Adventure falco

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

One question.  How come the Final Smash textures aren't included with your Pokemon Trainer texture downloads?  They are ASHable you know.


Quote from: Chicken Chaser on October 03, 2009, 03:50:31 PM
@mnsg

To be perfectly honest, pure laziness.

Well at least they're not Emerald Textures since there's no Emerald Texture version of the Pokemon Trainer's Final Smash.


@ Kevin
Maybe...

Anyway, updated with Rupture Farms. I hope there are some Oddworld fans on here.

The parasite is meant to be a Meech, since Meech's are unseen in the series I just recoloured the parasite to look like the image on the Meech Munchies poster. I'll release another version soon with a Slig Queen as the parasite.

Oh man, I played Oddworld for the Xbox and loved It. But I can't remember much about It though since I haven't played It in a long time. Rupture Farms DOES sound familiar though, Isn't that the evil corporation or something?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@PAVGN
Rupture Farms is a meat processing plant ran by the evil corporation. It's where Abe works as a slave, until he escapes and destroys it. This is all in the first Oddworld, Abe's Oddysee for Playstation and PC.

Go buy it on Steam. :D

Abe´s oddisey XDXDXD thanks that give me a lot of mementos

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Insta-downloaded your Rupture Farms. I loved Oddworld.