Ike Lawliet's Thread

Started by Ike_Lawliet, August 24, 2010, 01:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do this one next!

Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Quote from: KingofTibet on October 10, 2010, 08:01:51 PM
Quote from: MusicMaster64 on October 10, 2010, 06:49:54 PM
Hey, Lawliet. I posted this blog but, noone ever replies to it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15027.0

My question is: Can you make some MySims stuff?? I give ome ideas on the page above. Can you do some??

My best guess is that nobody replies to it is because this is a BRAWL hacking site. Not a sims hacking site.

Anyway, nice Mihawk Ike. But doesn't he have a cape?
Yeah I know it's a brawl hacking site, I want like Chaz McFreely as a character or even just a stage.


Sorry MusicMaster, I misread your post. i thought you were asking for hacks for MySims.

Quote from: KingofTibet on October 11, 2010, 10:42:23 PM
Sorry MusicMaster, I misread your post. i thought you were asking for hacks for MySims.
Oh...


I can't blog post Mihawk, it's a good news bad news situation. I can't post him because you guys are going to get daily posts from KC:MM members until the end of October, so there's no room.

If your MySims idea, or Neo idea, win the next poll, then I'll do them.

Next up is Aqua, then another poll.

Most importantly, version 2 of something I did that a lot of people like is 95% done. Get hyped! Release is very soon!

Looking forward to Aqua!My guess for the version 2 is either master chief,morrigan or ichigo.


Sure is gigantic Master Chief Pack Version 2 update-
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4030


The pack is ridiculously complete- there's PACs and PCSs for every one of the 11 flavors, and even stock icons for each one. There's also menu icons, CSPs and small CSPs, all that good stuff. The model is a lot better, and even the lighting is greatly fixed. Please take a look.

Additionally, there's a small demo video of it I'm uploading to YouTube shortly.


Any progress on Aqua? I'd love to see a preview  ;DEspecially if it shows who she is going over

October 25, 2010, 03:43:58 AM #159 Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 09:09:09 AM by Ike Lawliet
Aqua is soon, working on a side project.

I usually don't like posting previews of faults, EDIT: so I won't. Instead, why don't you anticipate something(s) new and finished, today?

I may not know who Prince Fluff is, but he looks pretty cool. Downloadin'

Thanks! The trick was getting him to have a crown that wasn't body color.

How did you manage to do that? By looking at it in BrawlBox, it looks like you used his Final Smash eyes.

Correct! I think it will become a big thing in Kirby hacking. I used his Final Smash eyes, vertexed, and hexxed to permanently show.

So yea, I just hurled on the front page. Go look there to see a nice, hearty post.

The Yarn version is epic (no pun intended).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]