Ike Lawliet's Thread

Started by Ike_Lawliet, August 24, 2010, 01:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do this one next!

Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Megaman X
Wow, his hat is looking great! I'm thinking he's on Ike since I think he would be the best fit. I'll probably cry if it's Marth because that would mean I would have to get rid of another amazing hack XD

I wouldn't be surprised if it was on marth, he could have used the V for Vendetta Marth model, which already has a similar styled hat (though without a feather)

True. Or it can be the Flint hack over Ike on Stack Smash.

Quote from: TehRequester on October 07, 2010, 07:15:58 PM
True. Or it can be the Flint hack over Ike on Stack Smash.

Gah, you beat me to it. I was just about to say the same thing XD

All good guesses!  ;D
A small clue- it borrows from no one elses works!

Also, the model is done, and texturing has begun. Rhyming is fun.

Mihawk's hat looks epic. New teaser? :af:

Quote from: Ike Lawliet on October 08, 2010, 02:35:33 AM
All good guesses!  ;D
A small clue- it borrows from no one elses works!

Also, the model is done, and texturing has begun. Rhyming is fun.

Even better.
I have immense respect for those who don't borrow and pretty much start from scratch.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of it =)


 :af2: That looks awesome!

Looks very good. Well done!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



=O

Epic Mihawk is epic.

Are you releasing it on the blog?


Hey, Lawliet. I posted this blog but, noone ever replies to it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15027.0

My question is: Can you make some MySims stuff?? I give ome ideas on the page above. Can you do some??


Quote from: MusicMaster64 on October 10, 2010, 06:49:54 PM
Hey, Lawliet. I posted this blog but, noone ever replies to it:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15027.0

My question is: Can you make some MySims stuff?? I give ome ideas on the page above. Can you do some??

My best guess is that nobody replies to it is because this is a BRAWL hacking site. Not a sims hacking site.

Anyway, nice Mihawk Ike. But doesn't he have a cape?