PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

QuoteI do, but didn't you say something about changing your eye? Sorry, if I misunderstood.

That was about Rachel's eyes, but i don't know how to give them like new eyes >__> I tried but it was crappy crappy [censored]ty D:

QuoteAside from Shadow Queen, all your textures are pretty sweet.

Why isn't she sweet? She was my very first TexHax and I love her >:O

Great Milotic Zelda! Download for it please!
GGPO SF3: 3rd Strike - NecroIsAwesome


Does someone like Koume and Kotake? I'm in the thought to make a Zelda Texture for both of them? I'll make the sexy hexy Twin Rova sis's, but of course they'll be young ;P


Omg, you MUST put download links to Milotic and Rachel! D=

They are positively EPIC <3

I downloaded your Rosalina, It looks FANTASIC in game!!! Also are you on KC:MM team?
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

QuoteGreat Rosalina.. yours stands out among most of em
Oh thank you <3 Ya I try to do my best  :af:

Quote
Omg, you MUST put download links to Milotic and Rachel! D=

They are positively EPIC <3
Oh ya they might be ...  and I dunno ;P  :happy:

QuoteI downloaded your Rosalina, It looks FANTASIC in game!!! Also are you on KC:MM team?
Ya the Snapshots in my thread is the older version of my Rosalina with some little mistakes, but I fixed them. So ya thanks again.

And No ;P I'm still free, undecided.

Alright Guys ;D

Second Zelda is done.

Next ones are Koume and Kotake ;P

Julz, thank you so much for making my original character, Scarlet! I'm goin head over heels for the blue skin, seriously...granted, that IS how I designed Scarlet, but I didn't realize how well she'd transfer over to Zelda!  :o I think Zelda looks even better w/ blue skin.  ;D

Hey Guys and LoZ OoT Fans :DD

In association of the Spirit Temple Texture I had THE idea!

Koume and Kotake are done.
I hope you like them, or you don't ;P

Here the Sexy Younger Twinrova o3o ;O


Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on September 09, 2009, 07:33:11 PM
[size=8]DOWNLOADz'em all NOW[/size]

Why make the downloads temporary?  That might make people very frustrated, and it does seem rather mean as well.  Then again, not all texture makers are cooperative.

I sometimes haven't the time to upload them, because I have to do much work for school D:
And in my thread's headline it's just a joke with the "only today" ;D Man I am being sarcastic :3

XDD

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on September 09, 2009, 08:20:47 PM
I sometimes haven't the time to upload them, because I have to do much work for school D:
And in my thread's headline it's just a joke with the "only today" ;D Man I am being sarcastic :3

XDD

Well that's good to hear.  Anyway, good luck on your future textures, and your schooling as well.