PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Melee Peach<3.

*downloads*
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


QuoteI love you.

LOL Veran is done. Next one is ... ~~~~ a surprising





Love the Milotic and Shadow Queen ones, defiantly the best Zelda and Peach textures I've seen so far
Back in Black



Your Farore is gorgeous! 0_0 DO WANT!

Din looks fantastic as well, I just don't know where I'd put it :/

Hm look in the headline where the texture's name are. That might help ;)

September 17, 2009, 07:57:51 PM #98 Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 07:59:31 PM by JuLzTheBowzard
Here is my first TL ~ Vaati... Sry for this untidy post,but i dont have time now. Bye - Feedback appreciated.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Very impressive on the triforce goddesses. My only complaint is nayru, her design...is..much more over the top and over detailed compared to the others. It just ends up looking really messy and unorganized compared to the others simple and clean appearance.



Finally the 3 goddes !! great work

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

the triforce goddesses are very nicely done

i like how you did the bodies. very sexy ;]