PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on August 22, 2009, 07:59:25 PM
OMG!!! In teh future! And I saw the title I just never played the game.

<_<
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.



Comment and ratings are appreciated >__>

sigh *rolls eyes*

Next thing... hmm ideas ;0

maybe with a Very small dress of dominatrix with a big shoulder reinforcements, could be work...

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

OH MY GOODNESS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MILOTIC DOWNLOADABLE!!!!

I absolutely ADORE it! Fantastic job!!!

Ever considered doing a Milotic Sheik to go with the Zelda texture?  Just something to keep in mind.




Quote from: HappiKatamari on August 31, 2009, 02:23:08 AM
I wantz melee peach! D:<
and Zelda?
that's new..... :P

He's not done with Melee Peach. He needs to edit the eye. ;3
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on August 31, 2009, 02:25:11 AM
Quote from: HappiKatamari on August 31, 2009, 02:23:08 AM
I wantz melee peach! D:<
and Zelda?
that's new..... :P

He's not done with Melee Peach. He needs to edit the eye. ;3

I did notice a bit of a dilemma for making the glove edges transparent.  You'll end up seeing through Peach's arm between the glove and the elbow.

August 31, 2009, 01:47:34 PM #72 Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 01:50:30 PM by JuLzTheBowzard
QuoteHe's not done with Melee Peach. He needs to edit the eye. ;3

LoL why should i edit the eyes or the hair because I dont want to have a Barbie Plastic Peach!
I wanted a Peach with her Melee Dress which still looks natural. Im done with her!

Remember thats Brawl where the Graphics should still be realistic. When I want a Melee peach then I play Melee O:
And if you can't appreciate my Idea then fine dont use her!

QuoteI did notice a bit of a dilemma for making the glove edges transparent.  You'll end up seeing through Peach's arm between the glove and the elbow.

Yeah and who cares?

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 31, 2009, 01:47:34 PM
QuoteHe's not done with Melee Peach. He needs to edit the eye. ;3

LoL why should i edit the eyes or the hair because I dont want to have a Barbie Plastic Peach!
I wanted a Peach with her Melee Dress which still looks natural. Im done with her!

Remember thats Brawl where the Graphics should still be realistic. When I want a Melee peach then I play Melee O:
And if you can't appreciate my Idea then fine dont use her!


I do, but didn't you say something about changing your eye? Sorry, if I misunderstood.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Aside from Shadow Queen, all your textures are pretty sweet. I especially like Milotic Zelda. Though there's one texture hack for her I'm afraid I'll never see.