PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I was actually about to come in and say the colors for Julz' Rosalina looked off, but seeing those comparison pics and actually looking at the details, yeah Julz' NAILED it.

And for the record, until this one, M&SG's Rosalina was my favorite of the Rosalina attempts

Me too!! when I looked at the details I found that julz's one is the most realistic rosalina but syntax error has purity an professionalism.


August 16, 2009, 01:18:10 PM #33 Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:20:29 PM by JuLzTheBowzard
SO THEY ARE NOW AVIABLE!

enjoy <3

Greetz JuLz ~~Peachy

:D! *downloadz*

I need those classic character from the past to replace the default costume with. Ah, Melee days..
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

LOL Melee days? XD Sunshine Peach is actually the Peach from Super Mario Sunshine ^^

Anyways I'm glad you like it

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 16, 2009, 04:08:15 PM
LOL Melee days? XD Sunshine Peach is actually the Peach from Super Mario Sunshine ^^

Anyways I'm glad you like it
Yeah, but still (Well, not sure), I think it pretty much looks the same as SM64 (Never played through the whole thing).

Thanks. :D!
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Can someone tell me the order of folders on the sdcard  for stage textures.

A link with the stage names would be also great :D

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 16, 2009, 05:03:42 PM
Can someone tell me the order of folders on the sdcard  for stage textures.

A link with the stage names would be also great :D
X:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee

Stage names.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


I just tried out your textures in a set of Basic Brawls,and I enjoyed using them.^_^

Oh,and your Shadow Queen and Dark Peach links are sorta wrong.Just wanted to point that out. =P


Mh
Quote from: Shadow on August 16, 2009, 04:02:55 PM
:D! *downloadz*

I need those classic character from the past to replace the default costume with. Ah, Melee days..

Oh nice so do you want me to make a Melee Peach?
I could make her when I find the time ;P

Because here in germany the school already started again. So I won't have that much time to make textures now =_=

Maybe I can make her at the Weekend.

Just let me know if you would appreciate it *wink*

Quote from: JuLzTheBowzard on August 17, 2009, 05:31:09 PM
Mh
Quote from: Shadow on August 16, 2009, 04:02:55 PM
:D! *downloadz*

I need those classic character from the past to replace the default costume with. Ah, Melee days..

Oh nice so do you want me to make a Melee Peach?
I could make her when I find the time ;P

Because here in germany the school already started again. So I won't have that much time to make textures now =_=

Maybe I can make her at the Weekend.

Just let me know if you would appreciate it *wink*
OMG YES! I just made a Melee CSP using the picture from Melee. Lulz. Can't wait.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

No problem. :3

This might be a great one as Roslina xD

But as you know I will keep the reality-look for her dress that you can enjoy her much more ;P