PEACHIEST PREVIEWS| Coming Generation (Last Update 07/22/2010)

Started by JuLz, August 11, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

0_0 I LOVE Lady Gaga! I'm going to her concert in April! :D I hope you make more Lady Gaga textures! The ZSS one looks really good! Can't wait for you to release them :)

Could you please reupload the files for the sheik textures to match the goddesses of hyrule? They werent there when i downloaded it. or are you remaking them? thanks either way

Sorry for beeing busy latley :'(
School takes my whole life atm ...
I have barley time to play, design, hack anything ...
Updating also...
I can fix everything soon.
At the end of March we'll have vacation.
So don't worry!

And yeah I'm going to update my Triforce Goddesses :)

<3


ok, i thought i saw something about that but wasnt sure.

Hey Julz, I was wondering if you were any good at vertex editing? I made the texture for the white Bad Romance suit that she wears at the start for Zero suit Samus, however I can't make the spikes on her head. I tried making it out of her hair but I've only just started. Would you be willing to help? Or can anyone else help?

I have no idea how to do vertex hacking, and I have no time to learn it.
Sorry :/
And don't worry, this is the last week of school.
So I can start again with Brawl Stuff!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

JULZ!
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.


BigSharkZ has a Rosalina model without those shoulder puffs, You could try to find a way to have the arms from that vertex edit applied to the vertex edit you used.

...Or you can have LookItsLink edit the vertices for you, Personally I think that would be an easier solution for you.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on April 01, 2010, 09:24:26 PM
BigSharkZ has a Rosalina model without those shoulder puffs, You could try to find a way to have the arms from that vertex edit applied to the vertex edit you used.

...Or you can have LookItsLink edit the vertices for you, Personally I think that would be an easier solution for you.

lol me? What have I done to earn this recommendation?  ;D

Yes I can't release her until i have fixed arms.
Everything is fine. Just need proper shoudlers :)

It'd be great when someone takes this for his/ her business right now!
Thanks :)

Question, is there a point in these nude releases? It's kind of sickening to see these being made unless there's a real purpose behind them. I don't think you're the perverted type but maybe I'm wrong?

Read the post #1 where i posted Nude Zelda DL in my Gallery Topic

Quote from: Sanitys Theif on April 01, 2010, 10:04:42 PM
Question, is there a point in these nude releases? It's kind of sickening to see these being made unless there's a real purpose behind them. I don't think you're the perverted type but maybe I'm wrong?

Question, Is there a point in complaining about nude releases? It's kind of sickening to see complaints being made about them unless there's real harm being done by them. JuLz has already stated that he's gay and therefore gets no joy out of seeing a naked lady. And If the purpose of him making a nude Zelda was so that people could easily dress her up, Then the purpose behind nude Peach must be the same.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm curious of all the nude releases :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]