Full, Real Raichu! (Updated 25/04/2011) (Partially Playable)

Started by stranger24, September 06, 2010, 02:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

badass PSA sunds badass.. someone should fuse this with the pikachu that screams his FS when ever he does his normal b which happens to be his side smash... uh... thunder god pikachu i think its called.

i love the raichu idea.
Boku wa dare dai? Kimi wa lambo?

Kimi wa dare dai? Boku wa Lambo! X3

Project is back up again! After relaxing for a few days, my frustration has subsided and i'm ready to try again. Download link for FitDedede00.pac and the animations are up if anyone wants to contribute and make some animations. Resubmit your progress here if you do contribute please and I'll take a look through it :3

All accepted contributions will be credited


Quote from: OMGWeegeeNorris on September 23, 2010, 10:57:43 PM
I can test if you want me to. I don't like DDD anyway.

There's nothing to test so far x3 Just some wait animations which I already know are way too fast, so I have to change those, as well as the tail during those animations being wayy too choppy. I'm working on the wait stuff again now though. Wait2 was ok, and I think someone else is making Wait3.

Stay tuned though, and there'll be a chance for you to test probably some time way down the line if you'd still want to.



Quote from: OMGWeegeeNorris on September 26, 2010, 03:08:06 AM
Uh, why is the Raichu meant for DDD on Kirby? 9/25/10

Huh..? Kirby? o.o I don't get where you got kirby from

On the first page. I click the link and it goes to Kirby MotionEtc.rar. IDK if the DDD is in the file pack but I'm kinda broken up. You're lucky I won't Dr Octagonapus you..... kidding!

/¯/______________________________________________________________________/

| DOCTOR OCTANOGAPUS!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGH!!!

\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯­¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯­¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: OMGWeegeeNorris on September 26, 2010, 03:39:11 PM
On the first page. I click the link and it goes to Kirby MotionEtc.rar. IDK if the DDD is in the file pack but I'm kinda broken up. You're lucky I won't Dr Octagonapus you..... kidding!

/¯/______________________________________________________________________/

| DOCTOR OCTANOGAPUS!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGH!!!

\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯­¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯­¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


OH WOW I must have linked the wrong one! I am so good lol

I fixed it now x3


Did you "release" it or are you just putting up a download for people to test it out?

I think he released it only as a test drive, in case others can apply what he has thought up onto the psa/motion pac.

Quote from: OMGWeegeeNorris on September 26, 2010, 05:04:32 PM
I think he released it only as a test drive, in case others can apply what he has thought up onto the psa/motion pac.
Yeah.... I opened everything up in BrawlBox and the only things that were fully animated were his waits. I like how it's over DeDeDe because it would be cool to have  Raichu and Pikachu have their own movesets. And DeDeDe is a pretty much worthless character in my opinion...

Quote from: PiN0yB0i on September 26, 2010, 05:33:56 PM
Quote from: OMGWeegeeNorris on September 26, 2010, 05:04:32 PM
I think he released it only as a test drive, in case others can apply what he has thought up onto the psa/motion pac.
Yeah.... I opened everything up in BrawlBox and the only things that were fully animated were his waits. I like how it's over DeDeDe because it would be cool to have  Raichu and Pikachu have their own movesets. And DeDeDe is a pretty much worthless character in my opinion...

I agree with this :3

and to answer your question, the download is there for anyone who wants to help work on animations. Like the basic ones like walking and stuff. It'd make things faster.

Pretty sweet I hope it does not come out broken (not to mention come out at all)
I had similar ideas for a Pluse and Minun psa
Feel teh powah of Phazon