Full, Real Raichu! (Updated 25/04/2011) (Partially Playable)

Started by stranger24, September 06, 2010, 02:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

~Full Raichu Project~
Goal?:
To create a fully functional, new Raichu character for playability in brawl. My goal for how he plays will be to have his attack stats similar to Pikachu's with benefits here and there, and attacking with major focus on using his tail (for slashing, etc.) and the pure power Raichu's are known to have.


The Raichu will be dynamic. The Raichu will be elegance. The Raichu will be power.

And most importantly... The Raichu will be cute.
Now over Olimar

Moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any good SFX guys out there? Maybe we can get some headway on seeing if this Raichu can make some noise =D

Current Questions: Can Pikachu's Final Smash be edited? If so, how much is editable? I'd like to practice by just editing it on pikachu first before actually attempting to make a new one completely.

Raichu is partially playable currently, Download link is up to date

Up-to-date Download link:
http://www.box.net/shared/t0y6vyoz0r


This makes me happy.


omg... maplestory...


I don't really care for the PSA, I never use them, but the model looks awesome.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on September 06, 2010, 05:41:58 PM
This makes me happy.


omg... maplestory...

I haven't played it in months haha.. It got so boring after like two weeks, I should really clean up my icons x3

Quote from: snoopy on September 06, 2010, 05:59:08 PM
interesting.  you're making this over Pikachu, i assume?

I might, but I might just put it over an alloy or something since I plan on making it like entirely different from pikachu altogether.

Quote from: Segab on September 06, 2010, 06:06:19 PM
I don't really care for the PSA, I never use them, but the model looks awesome.

Thank you ^^

The feet..... O.o
Usually, imported models over animations are epic fails.... but good luck!

Quote from: Segab on September 06, 2010, 06:06:19 PM
I don't really care for the PSA, I never use them, but the model looks awesome.
QFT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PiN0yB0i on September 06, 2010, 11:04:23 PM
The feet..... O.o
Usually, imported models over animations are epic fails.... but good luck!


What do you mean by "the feet" ?

Quote from: stranger24 on September 07, 2010, 01:44:02 AM
Quote from: PiN0yB0i on September 06, 2010, 11:04:23 PM
The feet..... O.o
Usually, imported models over animations are epic fails.... but good luck!


What do you mean by "the feet" ?
They're a little too big... :>.>:

Interesting model ^^
Executioner of Halo Reach.

Those legs are a huge blemish on an otherwise very solid model.

September 07, 2010, 01:53:01 PM #11 Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 01:58:23 PM by Christian_CAO
Is this a model from pokepark Wii or did you vertex edit Pikachu?  :af:

Also, I don't know what everyone else is talking about. Those feet look perfectly fine  :P

It looks like the model was based off of Raichu in the anime 'cause it does have pretty large feet in there as well as in the old game sprites found in Red, Blue, and Yellow version.

However it looks like they redesigned his feet once Gold and Silver came out cause the sprites there look way smaller.

This stays even in Fire red and Leaf green.

Daimond and Pearl redesign the feet to be slightly larger but not nearly as large as the original sprites.

The same is true for Heart gold and Soul silver.

I'm a pokemon nerd so I know what I'm talkin' about   :police:

Good luck in this project and I'm sorry I can't be of use... maybe textures?  :-\
^3^

His legs in general got bigger from using Pikachu's animations. I just checked the import and his legs and feet should be a lot smaller.

The legs being large could be considered a retro thing. As somebody previously stated, Raichu's feet used to be quite large indeed. It all depends on personal preference I suppose.

Honestly, as long as it isn't just a recolor of Pikachu, I'm very okay with how it looks. =D I hope this will eventually be on Pikachu though >_<;

Yeah this is the Pokepark Wii model
I know because I tried to make a Pichu work...