Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14
Author Topic: [NEW] Project Zero - READ PAGE 10, REPLY #139  (Read 57970 times)
dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 11:24:20 PM »

I'll do it for you.

Tell me Zero's TransN index, HipN index, HaveN indexes, etc.

@HackZero: Tabuu fixes bone references, not article stuff.

And we ARE hexing the article... just separately.

Actually, I'll hex the bone the article is attached to, too. But if it's not aligned right, you'll have to fix it.

I stated the needed information for these things in the old PSA thread. But I was ignored anyway.

My ignored post.

If you wanted to convert Zero's bones to their brawl equivalent, his TransN would be 55, HipN would be 58, LHaveN would be 79 and RHaveN would be 90.

ThrowN can be any extra bone you want.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:27:04 PM by dingoberriz » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: September 12, 2010, 11:41:55 PM »

I'll do it for you.

Tell me Zero's TransN index, HipN index, HaveN indexes, etc.

@HackZero: Tabuu fixes bone references, not article stuff.

And we ARE hexing the article... just separately.

Actually, I'll hex the bone the article is attached to, too. But if it's not aligned right, you'll have to fix it.

I stated the needed information for these things in the old PSA thread. But I was ignored anyway.

My ignored post.

If you wanted to convert Zero's bones to their brawl equivalent, his TransN would be 55, HipN would be 58, LHaveN would be 79 and RHaveN would be 90.

ThrowN can be any extra bone you want.

If you read a page back or so, you would see I didn't ignore your post. I just didn't relay the rest of the info (AKA I didn't remember it or bother to reference the rest of it...).

Any extra bone, huh...I dunno if those bones I mentioned in my previous post are just extras, I think they are used for something, but I don't know what.

Being able to see his own FitMotion.pac from TvC or a similar file would make it easier to understand what they are for, as well as finding the bone that acts as his ThrowN, since the character's throw each other in TvC...though I doubt that since they are located in the same place as the "Z" bone (which is on the floor).

Also, I had used a TestTree Char Animation to make a Powered Up! Zero bone resize hack. Too bad we aren't done with the PSA or it would be a pretty cool hack variation. I think tomorrow I will take the time to try to finish more of Zero's animations.

Also, dingo. You're telling me we could make Zero completely work in Brawl without changing a single bone, as I think the first part of your post suggests?

Uh, yeah, forget I said that.
    « Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:57:42 PM by Velen Zaiga » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2010, 11:50:34 PM »

I stated the indexes in the old thread because you guys would need to know them. Shiki was asking for the index numbers for an entire page of everyone failing to tell her a few numbers. My post in the old thread had no applications and nobody seemed to pay attention to info they need to know if they even want to do this PSA.

And nobody mentioned anything close to what I said and what she needed to know. So I can only assume you guys ignored my post and me trying to help and make things easier for everyone. I'll just butt out and lurk here.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: September 13, 2010, 12:08:24 AM »

I stated the indexes in the old thread because you guys would need to know them. Shiki was asking for the index numbers for an entire page of everyone failing to tell her a few numbers. My post in the old thread had no applications and nobody seemed to pay attention to info they need to know if they even want to do this PSA.

And nobody mentioned anything close to what I said and what she needed to know. So I can only assume you guys ignored my post and me trying to help and make things easier for everyone. I'll just butt out and lurk here.

Well, I just tried to open Tabuu to try to do this myself, and I'm missing a .NET framework for it apparently. I see what you did there ...

Crap. Now to find that and install it.

EDIT: Found it, installing it onto my Win7 on Parallels. Hope this works...

EDIT2: Opened Tabuu successfully.  Couldn't find the BoneRefs. *Looks at link on Sumire's post on last page.* I see what you did there ...

Im srs here God, I'm stupid. *headsmack.*

I think I'll do this tomorrow though, it's too late into the night/ early into the morning for this.

EDIT 3: Son of a...I just tried to open the original FitLink00.pac in order to edit it, and it isn't showing up, either is Ike's .pac, yet Zero's FitLink, and FitLink00.pcs load up just fine...
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:46:13 AM by Velen Zaiga » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: September 13, 2010, 10:24:59 AM »

Double Post for importantace.

I just looked at Link's bone references in Tabuu after figuring out how to make it work thanks to the tutorial Sumire provided...and found that Link does not have a LHaveN bone reference shown in Tabuu. However, I have found that (as stated earlier) that Zero's Z-Saber article form TvC has a HaveN bone, meaning perhaps that we don't need to edit one in?

EDIT: Well, I went into Tabuu and used EternalYoshi's method for Bone Reference editing to change most of Link's BoneRefref that showed up into Zero's. There is a problem though: I can't figure out which bones are really Zero's Shoulders. There is R_collar and L_collar, and then R_harm and L_harm.

Link has two instances where he has a RShoulderN BoneRef, and it has left me pretty confused. Link also has several undefined BoneRefs as well when loaded up into Tabuu, the first one starting at 100.

This isn't going to be easy.

EDIT2: Coming close to finishing Attack11, the only problem is transitioning the pose back to Wait1, which will be a pain. I also animated the Saber segment bones to how they should behave.
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:22:58 PM by Velen Zaiga » Logged

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

Paramedics finished her text, "...love you."

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: September 13, 2010, 05:00:31 PM »

Sorry Dingo, I totally didn't notice your post with all the indexes that I was looking for the whole time... sorry Sad

And I really don't know if the Z Saber's HaveN is of any importance of all, really... besides being the point where it should be held. It doesn't have any special properties or anything... I think. HaveN's are where you hold things and the Saber is not going to hold anything...

Again, I'm very sorry for ignoring the post with all the indexes on it.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: September 13, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »

Sorry Dingo, I totally didn't notice your post with all the indexes that I was looking for the whole time... sorry Sad

And I really don't know if the Z Saber's HaveN is of any importance of all, really... besides being the point where it should be held. It doesn't have any special properties or anything... I think. HaveN's are where you hold things and the Saber is not going to hold anything...

Again, I'm very sorry for ignoring the post with all the indexes on it.

Well, Zero needs to hold the Saber in his left hand. How do we go about making it possible to hold items in his left hand, since the original bones don't have a LHaveN?

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: September 13, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

We're attaching the Saber as an article, not an item, remember... I think...

HaveN's are fold holding things like Capsules and stuff... and you don't want that, you want it to be stuck there like Link's sword or something.

And to hold items in his hands, just make the BoneRef reference his hand...

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: September 13, 2010, 06:48:24 PM »

HaveN's are fold holding things like Capsules and stuff... and you don't want that, you want it to be stuck there like Link's sword or something.

Well, I have already changed the Bone Ref for the RHaveN to Zero's appropriate bone in Tabuu.

Eternal Yoshi mentioned rebuilding the .pac, what did he mean by that, exactly?

EDIT:Attack11 is done, going to work on Attack12 when I have time.
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 12:56:15 PM by Velen Zaiga » Logged

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: September 14, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »

Well, I have already changed the Bone Ref for the RHaveN to Zero's appropriate bone in Tabuu.

Eternal Yoshi mentioned rebuilding the .pac, what did he mean by that, exactly?

EDIT:Attack11 is done, going to work on Attack12 when I have time.
    Okay, checking back, have you guys attached the Z-Saber yet, or have you run into a problem? >_>

if you want to know why I'm back, I'm prescribed with meds.
    They said I have to keep day-dreaming and it will go away within a week. :/

But oh well.

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Sajiao Omelette
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: September 14, 2010, 06:49:26 PM »

Rebuilding the PAC means that you have to do this Tabuu and article editing stuff on an unedited PAC, so you have to copy all of your PSA changes over afterwards.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: September 14, 2010, 07:09:08 PM »

What does Tabuu even do?

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: September 14, 2010, 07:24:32 PM »

What does Tabuu even do?

It allows you to change bone references and hit, and hurt boxes I think.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2010, 08:38:33 PM »

good to see u got a new thread, looks really nice. u shud send me what u have so i can work on this. (im learning SFX so maybe i will be able to make Zero's SFXs.) btw i will actually be "back" when i get 3ds max back, which shud be after i get everything off my pc that i want to keep.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: September 15, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »

Aerial Side B has been decided. It will be Shippuuga

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: