Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

...New poll. Minor vertex hack for Captain Falcon.
Started watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Alright... simply interpreting the "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" votes as "Yes" rather than "No", I released this. Have fun.

Kamina Shades Falcon...

...


...hyes.

Also any progress on WW Ganon?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Or on Issu-I mean, that other okami character?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Finally get to bump this...
After being too lazy for a while, I got back to work for a little, and can now throw out some more previews... for Issun and Wind Waker Ganondorf.
Though, I need to know whether WW Ganondorf's robes look ok like that, since actually fixing the way they currently look would be just an annoying process.

As for the poll, this one isn't to decide whether I'll make these things, but rather when I'll make them, since I want to do all of them one day.

I'm with adult TL or Luffy, even though IDK who you're doin' him over.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2011, 12:59:09 AM
just a suggestion, i think blaze would be better on lucario.
But Lucario doesn't have fire :I

Cal, what about your version of Shadow, like how you have a version of Sephiroth and Cloud?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2011, 02:11:15 AM
Cal, what about your version of Shadow, like how you have a version of Sephiroth and Cloud?

Still going to make him... this current poll is just to determine in which order I'll be doing things after I finish him.
Though, before I start with Shadow, I'll first finish Issun, Wind Waker Ganondorf and some others.

I'd love to see Tingle.
For some reason, the Ness one doesn't cut it for me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2011, 02:11:15 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2011, 12:59:09 AM
just a suggestion, i think blaze would be better on lucario.
But Lucario doesn't have fire :I

zelda only has 1 or 2 fire attacks... and blaze's fighting style isnt too "princessy". i see her fighting more like lucario, even tho he has aura attacks

New preview for Issun... well, at least now I'm almost done!
I'll probably release him some time next week, along with an updated version of Waka, and human Amaterasu.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 17, 2011, 02:55:48 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2011, 02:11:15 AM
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2011, 12:59:09 AM
just a suggestion, i think blaze would be better on lucario.
But Lucario doesn't have fire :I

zelda only has 1 or 2 fire attacks... and blaze's fighting style isnt too "princessy". i see her fighting more like lucario, even tho he has aura attacks

Uh, sorry, but no. I won't take any suggestions about this. It's going to be on Zelda when I actually make this, and that's final.
Listening to the requests and ideas of Sonic fans is only counter-productive.

Issun and Ammy released.
And we are sorry to interrupt this to-do list for... fa
Ntasticness.


I voted for Luffy.  I woulda voted for Blaze, but I don't think she should be over Zelda unless you do a one slot size mod or something.