Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: DrPanda on November 03, 2011, 09:18:10 PM
I think the FS eyes need to be a touch darker, they look a bit out of place in comparison with the rest of the textures as they are now.

Well Spiral Energy is suppose to be all bright and glowy.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 03, 2011, 09:19:34 PMWell Spiral Energy is suppose to be all bright and glowy.
I know that :P
It's just that Ike's FS eyes make them even more bright and glowy, more so than I think they should be, in relation to his normal eyes atleast.

Quote from: DrPanda on November 03, 2011, 09:18:10 PM
I think the FS eyes need to be a touch darker, they look a bit out of place in comparison with the rest of the textures as they are now.
The hair is great, I know how much of a pain Ike's hair is to edit so I'm impressed, it's much better than Felix's hair was.

Might I also suggest hexing over UV's #10 and #14 from my Ragna hack... it should sort out the messy texture bit on his forehead ;)

Mh. Wasn't exactly too sure about the Final Smash Eyes, but I guess it won't hurt too much if I made them still somewhat darker. Y'know, in the first version where I tried them out, you actually couldn't even see the spiral stuff due to how bright they got. . .
And yeah. . . I think Ike isn't exactly the best character for having long hair. But still, considering the limitations, I think Felix' hair came out alright.

As for the UV stuff. . . I'd try that, but I've actually never done that sort of thing before o.o'

Well then.
Nulled the normals.



Took the UV edits from the panda, as suggested by him.
This will include four versions:
Shades
Shades + Nulled Normals
No Shades
No Shadoes + Nulled Normals.

Believe in the release that believes in itself and is tomorrow.



Kamina looks pretty great Calamitas!

Can't wait to see what you plan o making next.