Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

not always have been dude, at least i believe so, wasnt altp always pig form?

i just dont understand why one is ganon and another ganonDORF...

Welllll Ganon was the first name he was referred to as. He wasn't called Ganondorf until Ocarina of Time. Plus when his monster form comes out to play it's called Ganon.
Gannon was a misspelling present only in the instruction booklets of a few of the games.
The two names refer to his two forms: Ganondorf, the human form, and Ganon, his true form (never officially called his true form, but I interpret it that way because Ganon came first in the games).

so my story makes sense in a way, after all ganon is the beast form, and in Oot, he needed the triforce and being rly pissed to transform... xD






The portraits that came with Beast Ganon weren't to my liking.  Therefore, I did up an alternate for the Gray TP Beast Ganon.  Use as you please.


Sorry about the double post, but I found an error with Beast Ganon.  Some of his attacks revert the face back to normal.  This needs to be fixed up, and I know it can be done, since LenSho's Black Shadow doesn't have that issue.




Updated my to-do list, and added the things that I want to do rather soon to the higher parts of the OP.

Oh yeah, and cookies to the person who recognizes the Okami character like that.

Oh I know who that is! I fogot his name but he's the kid you do the turnip-digging mini game isn't it?

Also, I would prefer you do Issun rather than shadow next >_> there are WAY too many shasdows already lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 30, 2011, 09:49:50 PM
Oh I know who that is! I fogot his name but he's the kid you do the turnip-digging mini game isn't it?

Also, I would prefer you do Issun rather than shadow next >_> there are WAY too many shasdows already lol
But it's his interpretation. Remember his Sephiroth and Cloud? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 30, 2011, 09:49:50 PM
Oh I know who that is! I fogot his name but he's the kid you do the turnip-digging mini game isn't it?

Also, I would prefer you do Issun rather than shadow next >_> there are WAY too many shasdows already lol

Mushi? No. I wouldn't do such an unimportant character.

And this Shadow will be special. He'll be the most accurate one in existance, since he'll be in the same style as my Cloud and Sephiroth...

You should do an interpretation of Sonic as well :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]