Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Released Hacks



Previews

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Planned things
-Kamina

September 11, 2010, 05:42:50 PM #1 Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 07:31:13 PM by br3compactor
I ended up deciding not to download it. I'll wait a bit to see if someone improves it soon, since I'm pretty much out of free slots on Link.

But it looks great, the best genderswap posted on Brawlvault besides Female Marth (Shinobu).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Hmm female link needs girl hair(maybe just peaches style?) and bigger bust but other than that :3 lol I'm totally downloading that when it's finished~
Does it go over normal ink?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 11, 2010, 06:56:57 PM
Hmm female link needs girl hair(maybe just peaches style?) and bigger bust but other than that :3 lol I'm totally downloading that when it's finished~
Does it go over normal ink?

I already got people saying that her breasts are too big, and you demmand even bigger ones? =_=
And this is finished. I'm tired of editing her, so for now she's completly finished.
Last but not least, why the hell should it be over somebody else than Link? >_>

Quote from: Calamitas on September 11, 2010, 07:17:07 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 11, 2010, 06:56:57 PM
Hmm female link needs girl hair(maybe just peaches style?) and bigger bust but other than that :3 lol I'm totally downloading that when it's finished~
Does it go over normal ink?

I already got people saying that her breasts are too big, and you demmand even bigger ones? =_=
And this is finished. I'm tired of editing her, so for now she's completly finished.
Last but not least, why the hell should it be over somebody else than Link? >_>
I'm just asking, not demanding lol
Hmm I guess I'll take a look then X3
What about a female Ike? XD I mean links already been done (maybe not as brawl hack but still...) but don't see too many female *insert other well known character here* XP

I think 'her' breasts look just as big as they can get before getting ridiculous.

Shouldn't be made bigger.

BTW, Edited my 1st post.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 11, 2010, 07:29:07 PM
I think 'her' breasts look just as big as they can get before getting ridiculous.

Shouldn't be made bigger.

BTW, Edited my 1st post.
Mah true, I was thinking along the lines of comedic effect (considering how popular the genderswap is) rather than sex appeal, but yeah...guess if the tunic she has on now is almost too tight already I'd have to agree ^_^;; Still lol it would be an interesting touch (the hair not the breasts)

Quote from: br3compactor on September 11, 2010, 05:42:50 PM
I ended up deciding not to download it. I'll wait a bit to see if someone improves it soon, since I'm pretty much out of free slots on Link.

But it looks great, the best genderswap posted on Brawlvault besides Female Marth (Shinobu).

Eh. I won't continue working on this in a long time, and most people complaining don't even hack. So I think waiting is just pointless.
...really, the only person so far that has criticised this of whom I think that he actually might be able to improve this is Pik.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 11, 2010, 07:27:52 PM
What about a female Ike? XD I mean links already been done (maybe not as brawl hack but still...) but don't see too many female *insert other well known character here* XP

No, no more genderswaps. That was too much trouble for now.

I know, how about the character in your sig over toon link? @_@;;

Hmm I'd try it myself(making another genderswap char) but I only have blender and Donkybox 1.0 ALTHOUGH I just noticed something awesome, blender supports Collada~


That's who it is @_@;;
PS: Downloaded link chan cause it's better than the other female link I found :3 gonna give it a try(and 'serious' feedback lol) later. ^+^

I love Female link and Dual wielded Ganon. I love how u figured out about the armor/sword thing. Female Link is amazing! The vertexes are simply Awesome

Hey, is it okay if I edit the texture some for link-chan? I wasn't gonna do much, maybe try to make his outfit look more skirt/dress-ish and maybe try to fix the hair X_X I make no promises on quality as I'm kinda suckish at it.