Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Quote from: Marty Mcfly on September 19, 2010, 12:19:29 AM
Now, this is still in early stages, so I feel it's easier for you to follow some suggestions: You're thinking of Amaterasu too literally.


I understand why you would use Wolf, but are you using him solely because he's a real wolf? How about someone like Ivysaur? You could just size Amaterasu down to fit his bone structure, no issue. It's not like you chose Wolf for his moveset.



I agree, Ivysaur Is very easy to hack aswell, like he donst have very many bone weights so you can change him into pretty much anything. he also has like 5 polygons or somthing.

Quote from: Marty Mcfly on September 19, 2010, 12:19:29 AM
Now, this is still in early stages, so I feel it's easier for you to follow some suggestions: You're thinking of Amaterasu too literally.

I understand why you would use Wolf, but are you using him solely because he's a real wolf? How about someone like Ivysaur? You could just size Amaterasu down to fit his bone structure, no issue. It's not like you chose Wolf for his moveset.

I think I've already made far too much progress with this one than just scratch this Wolf version. I have already thought about this in detail, the only thing that would cause problems are hands and boots.
In addition to that I think that turning that thing on Wolf's back into Amaterasu's reflector should be easier than turning Ivysaur's bulb into it.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 19, 2010, 12:40:53 AM
I agree, Ivysaur Is very easy to hack aswell, like he donst have very many bone weights so you can change him into pretty much anything. he also has like 5 polygons or somthing.

The fact that Ivysaur is rather easy to hack might be true, but I for my part think that the fact that it belongs to Pokémon Trainer makes it just not notable enough. Wolf on the other hand is just himself, and can be just used as himself.
(Plus I think that there are not enough good hacks for Wolf :P )

So, in short: I want to finish this. If it doesn't turn out good enough, though, I will however have a look at Ivysaur for Amaterasu.

You should make his reflector into an issun looking thing xD or have an issun ish graphic on him lol

Cool. I'm looking forward to see how this one turns out.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Updated with some in-game previews of the model, and my decision that this is only a version one. Version two will be made some time after this, but not before I do some other things.

Some in-game previews of the current textures, and how I'll continue with this model now.

What's the orange thing in his back? And nice thinking for the All-white texture ;)

QuoteWhat's the orange thing in his back?

I REALLY hope you're kidding.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Updated thread with the current Amaterasu, and decision on what my next project is.


whats a Pokabu?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: TehRequester on October 05, 2010, 09:49:11 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 05, 2010, 09:08:48 PM
whats a Pokabu?
:srs: :>.>palm:



Gen. 5 Starter, get with the program dude.
Fix'd for yea.
Who's he gonna be on?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Pokabu released... no idea what I'll do for my next project, though.