Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Why not try and make Genosect? Or the grass starter would be cool.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well if you include My Reshiram, Your N and Pokabu..
we only need a 5th Gen Pokemon vertex over Squirtle and thats a full 5th Gen Trainer.
Infact if you used StarWaffle's Piplup as a base you could pull off Mijimaru within seconds.


First previews of Eggman.
And no, not Robotnik. Robotnik is the fat old man shouting "Pingas" all the time.

Sweet, Nice work =D

Needs a little fixing up I'm sure your aware of.. but awesome =3

Wow. A little over a minute and I already got the first response? Not bad.

ya better improve him,
he is not bad but you can still make it better !




Quote from: GameWatching on October 22, 2010, 01:54:47 PM
needz moar work  :srs:
It looks fine, it's just the head. We can't do anything about it yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: GameWatching on October 22, 2010, 01:54:47 PM
needz moar work  :srs:

Suuuure. Then why don't you tell me what needs work? Aside from the head, I mean?

A Sonic hack from Cal?
Who the hell are you, and what did you do to Calamitas?


So the super secret project has been revealed o.O
Honestly I wouldn't have guessed what it would've been, but it looks badass so far.  You should think maybe about making him giant?

I like the hack so far Cal!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.