the joker's doubts

Started by BlueBrain, September 18, 2010, 11:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HD naruto attempt??

yeah!
wut, why?
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! keep anime anime...
as u said, right now i want to focus on weapon editing, mainly cuz the new method dsnt work for me(vertexing) so i use dasdonkey box v1...
but still, i could take a look at it, but could u give me a link to the reference downloads?
(those 2 u mentioned)

Quote from: jokekid on October 03, 2010, 10:28:22 PM
as u said, right now i want to focus on weapon editing, mainly cuz the new method dsnt work for me(vertexing) so i use dasdonkey box v1...
but still, i could take a look at it, but could u give me a link to the reference downloads?
(those 2 u mentioned)

I still use DB 1.0 too, and I've tried doing it to the T XP but it still doesn't work XP

I figured it might b my computer, but I'm taking a while on the psa anyway, so you can take your time on the peach part when you feel like it. As for the download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tk2yzguzuzo

it doesn't have to be in any spasific color, since I'm replacing the texture with this.



Quote from: johnlcb on October 03, 2010, 11:33:09 PM
i like your light queen

Umm.....she's an android >_> an assasination one lol

But yeah, the texture only took about ten-fifteen minutes to make believe it or not. I'm thinking of doing something to her face, but I want it to be stark contrast to her body.

Anybody know where I can find a picture of that matrix binary thing? I just had an idea for her face xD

Quote from: johnlcb on October 03, 2010, 11:33:09 PM
i like your light queen
thnx.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 03, 2010, 11:42:24 PM
Quote from: johnlcb on October 03, 2010, 11:33:09 PM
i like your light queen

Umm.....she's an android >_> an assasination one lol

But yeah, the texture only took about ten-fifteen minutes to make believe it or not. I'm thinking of doing something to her face, but I want it to be stark contrast to her body.

Anybody know where I can find a picture of that matrix binary thing? I just had an idea for her face xD

an android???? XD

Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2010, 04:57:35 AM
Quote from: johnlcb on October 03, 2010, 11:33:09 PM
i like your light queen
thnx.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 03, 2010, 11:42:24 PM
Quote from: johnlcb on October 03, 2010, 11:33:09 PM
i like your light queen

Umm.....she's an android >_> an assasination one lol

But yeah, the texture only took about ten-fifteen minutes to make believe it or not. I'm thinking of doing something to her face, but I want it to be stark contrast to her body.

Anybody know where I can find a picture of that matrix binary thing? I just had an idea for her face xD

an android???? XD

Was the green clothes and hair any implication >_>




Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2010, 08:55:48 PM
oh, lol i thought u were talking about light queen...  xD

sooo could you pretty please edit peach for me? like just about twice as big as DD peach and on a skin tight outfit? here's a link to DD peach for reference

http://i45.tinypic.com/11155si.jpg

Also I would like it if you made the sleeves/shoulders skin tight, think you could do that instead of the prince of pearsia thing? :s

as i said, im not good in body editing, but i'll take it a try, i'll use premade models for reference and merging. ^^

Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2010, 09:30:54 PM
as i said, im not good in body editing, but i'll take it a try, i'll use premade models for reference and merging. ^^

lol it's just a scale mod actually, so you could just select the breast area and scale it up however you do it in the program.

I'm thinking of doing this myself, ugh if only I could get the damn shoulder vertexes to do what I want them too X_X

well i meant to use premade models for the shoulders, but still, to find it do this:
1- in preview search the polygon number by unchecking them until u find it...
2- go inside the model in brawlbox and in the polygon section search for the polygon number u just found.
3- search for a parameter called: VERTEXSET:
4- in the vertices, look for the vertexset with the ID that was mentioned in the polygon(vertexes are almost always in order starting with 0)

Quote from: jokekid on October 04, 2010, 10:23:44 PM
well i meant to use premade models for the shoulders, but still, to find it do this:
1- in preview search the polygon number by unchecking them until u find it...
2- go inside the model in brawlbox and in the polygon section search for the polygon number u just found.
3- search for a parameter called: VERTEXSET:
4- in the vertices, look for the vertexset with the ID that was mentioned in the polygon(vertexes are almost always in order starting with 0)

Yeah I'm trying that now just using the DD peach xD I figure I might have more luck with a model that already had those vertexes edited. XP