Pokemon hacks

Started by Aisuru Senka, September 24, 2010, 08:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Why are you viewing this?

You thought these went over Pokemon
22 (15.7%)
You knew what this was basically for
24 (17.1%)
You're a mod
5 (3.6%)
You're trying to earn karma
1 (0.7%)
You're an idiot who came here for no good reason
11 (7.9%)
You came here to spam us
5 (3.6%)
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
72 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 140

It is. Definitely. I'd be eternally grateful if you could fix that, because it means that I can make new pokemon hacks!
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flame1819 on October 14, 2010, 08:39:27 PM
It is. Definitely. I'd be eternally grateful if you could fix that, because it means that I can make new pokemon hacks!
I already fixed half of the animation problems in the fitmotion.

I'll send them to you soon, okay?

Oh yeah, to fix "characteringround" things, you have to edit the TransN's Translation. (I think it was the Y axis)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: s o u l z e r o on October 14, 2010, 09:07:56 PM
Quote from: Flame1819 on October 14, 2010, 08:39:27 PM
It is. Definitely. I'd be eternally grateful if you could fix that, because it means that I can make new pokemon hacks!
I already fixed half of the animation problems in the fitmotion.

I'll send them to you soon, okay?

Oh yeah, to fix "characteringround" things, you have to edit the TransN's Translation. (I think it was the Y axis)

Oh. Jeez, you think I would've learned that algebra is a very useful tool here.
Oh, TransN? I thought it was the hip thing.
But thanks! I will credit you with glitch fixes. You wouldn't happen to have any idea of how to fix the Falcon Punch Glitch, would you?
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Flame1819 on October 14, 2010, 09:15:34 PM
Quote from: s o u l z e r o on October 14, 2010, 09:07:56 PM
Quote from: Flame1819 on October 14, 2010, 08:39:27 PM
It is. Definitely. I'd be eternally grateful if you could fix that, because it means that I can make new pokemon hacks!
I already fixed half of the animation problems in the fitmotion.

I'll send them to you soon, okay?

Oh yeah, to fix "characteringround" things, you have to edit the TransN's Translation. (I think it was the Y axis)

Oh. Jeez, you think I would've learned that algebra is a very useful tool here.
Oh, TransN? I thought it was the hip thing.
But thanks! I will credit you with glitch fixes. You wouldn't happen to have any idea of how to fix the Falcon Punch Glitch, would you?
Nope, I'm sorry. My team are still trying to figure out how to attach an article on an import (Project Zero) so, we are on the same page as you.

But you have an article specifically made for Brawl, so I'm assuming that the article are going to have to be fixed in PSA.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Kala-Kun on October 12, 2010, 12:07:22 AM
Made Thish:

Okay, I'll see about your CSP. Whichever is cooler/better, yours or someone else's. It's not a "no".
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The road to importing models is very bumpy ;)
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well, you probably know this but Aafrye (or what ever his name is,) made a perfect blaziken model over captain falcon.

What are you gonna work on next?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for the compliments but I wouldn't quite call it perfect :). If anybody's interested, I just released a Blastoise over Bowser that I'm really proud of.




Quote from: Aafyre on November 08, 2010, 08:39:52 AM
Thanks for the compliments but I wouldn't quite call it perfect :). If anybody's interested, I just released a Blastoise over Bowser that I'm really proud of.





Actually Aafyre, your Blaziken, in my opinion, have a problem on the face... I dunno.. There's something on it.. It might be the mouth.. Other than that, it's really perfect, and your Blastoise as well.

Quote from: Aafyre on November 08, 2010, 08:39:52 AM
Thanks for the compliments but I wouldn't quite call it perfect :). If anybody's interested, I just released a Blastoise over Bowser that I'm really proud of.





I say it is. It has no glitches and plays really well.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright, since there seems to be a lot of complaints about Blaziken's face texture, I will update it with a much more simplified face.

Quote from: Aafyre on November 09, 2010, 09:20:46 AM
Alright, since there seems to be a lot of complaints about Blaziken's face texture, I will update it with a much more simplified face.
*snorts* That's pretty much why people made me restart this.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 01:19:00 PM
Quote from: Aafyre on November 08, 2010, 08:39:52 AM
Thanks for the compliments but I wouldn't quite call it perfect :). If anybody's interested, I just released a Blastoise over Bowser that I'm really proud of.





Actually Aafyre, your Blaziken, in my opinion, have a problem on the face... I dunno.. There's something on it.. It might be the mouth.. Other than that, it's really perfect, and your Blastoise as well.
This Blastoise deserves a moveset. I'm making some personal recolors for this, don't worry, it won't be released unless you say it's fine k?

November 09, 2010, 09:14:59 PM #28 Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:59:09 AM by Aafyre
I don't mind if you release them. Like I said before, my stuff is free to be edited however anybody wants as long as they remember to credit me.

Okay, after experimenting with Blaziken's face textures and removing the dark of his mouth I came across a very unfortunate problem. Giving Blaziken a really simple face textures makes his normals much more obvious and it looks like he has a nose. Until somebody figures out the normals problems, I think I might just have to leave his beak the way it is. Although if somebody else wants to try and experiment with it to make it look better, feel free to do so. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect so if somebody thinks they can make his face look better than it does go for it :)!

Quote from: Aafyre on November 09, 2010, 09:14:59 PM
I don't mind if you release them. Like I said before, my stuff is free to be edited however anybody wants as long as they remember to credit me.

Alright, thanks ! ^_^