Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1787971 times)
SmashClash
This is my title.
Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1005 on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:06 PM »

I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

*EDIT* like you will be able to go twice as long over a default sfx limit.
    Hmm..ok.

How do you pull out the mango?
    I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

I've definitely set the right texture for the mango Undecided

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change Wink
    I found out my problem, SDo0m. Smiley
    I didn't rename the FitIkeMANGO.pac to FitIke.pac, so I had the earlier Cloud.

Fixed now. Grin

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1006 on: February 04, 2011, 11:10:54 PM »

I've been working on cloud sfx but i never finished it. in fact its close to being done i just need to fill in ike's "killed" sfx. you know like when he dies in the sky and just when regularly he gets defeated. but im thinking on putting it on hold for now. cuz im waiting for something. you know what that something is? well its this (PS. SPOILER ALERT) I talked to stickman, the man who created the guide to sfx. and he is working on an advanced or as i would call it a v2 of that guide. he told me the guide will have how to import LONGER sfx. not exactly an unlimited range of sfx just twice as long so just like generally longer sfx.

Hmm..ok.

I tried down, then up but it just gives a pineapple. Yes, I download FitIkeMANGO.pac

Strange...

And I just tested it now and it came up with the mango.  Though it's a very bright mango o.O  I need to darken the texture XD

I'll rerelease the one I'm using.  The current one even has a cool major change Wink

Fixed now. Grin

....Didn't think something like this would happen, specially with someone like you. XDD

SDo0m, how'se the Limit Break coming? Managed to make the second sword work properly? ._.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1007 on: February 04, 2011, 11:18:40 PM »

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n

Hmm..ok.

Strange...

Fixed now. Grin

....Didn't think something like this would happen, specially with someone like you. XDD

SDo0m, how'se the Limit Break coming? Managed to make the second sword work properly? ._.
    I swear I thought I renamed it. Im srs here

----------
    Yes, how's the PSA coming along, SDo0m?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1008 on: February 05, 2011, 01:01:36 AM »

Limit Break is probably the last thing I'll do.  Reason being is that it'll be easiest to do once I've done every other move that I plan on doing.  However, I don't have many attacks to do (I just have three throws and the Omnislash V5 to do but the Omnislash V5 will probably take a bit of time).

I've done one of the throws (the Up Throw now looks pretty awesome XD) but that's it so far.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1009 on: February 05, 2011, 01:17:43 AM »

Limit Break is probably the last thing I'll do.  Reason being is that it'll be easiest to do once I've done every other move that I plan on doing.  However, I don't have many attacks to do (I just have three throws and the Omnislash V5 to do but the Omnislash V5 will probably take a bit of time).

I've done one of the throws (the Up Throw now looks pretty awesome XD) but that's it so far.
    Oh? Nice! By the way, I think you've fixed a good bit of what made him any bit unbalanced now, he's actually a pretty fair character now... Very nice work, you made him more Cloud like, and more balanced then the original PSAs for him... (Plus you animated him better too. XD)

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 02:27:53 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1010 on: February 05, 2011, 02:35:40 AM »

Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? Wink

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1011 on: February 05, 2011, 02:43:31 AM »

Firega is somewhat reflectable right? Cause my friend and I tried it multiple times, I was Falco, and it never reflected. What? Also if the up throw looks awesome... you think you can show us some teasers? Wink

Yeah despite the fact that it has reflectable flags set, I don't think it's actually reflectable unless the ft_ike.rel file is edited (and as of now very few people know that much at all about rel editing for characters.  It's really only the uber pros that made the programs like PhantomWings and Dantarion that know much about that kind of stuff).

And the Up Throw is something that's not really possible to convey in screenshots.  I may make a video of it at some point though.

On a random note, if you hit one of Mario's fire balls in the air with side B, Cloud kills himself.

That's because the move has high priority Tongue  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1012 on: February 05, 2011, 02:51:27 AM »

That's because the move has high priority Tongue  It outprioritizes most projectiles (which is a deliberate con of the move actually so you have to be careful about using it as a recovery move, as projectiles will end up getting an easy gimp on him like Sanitys_Theif said)
    Ah... I see, well, it's actually pretty funny when that happens. XD

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1013 on: February 05, 2011, 07:59:05 AM »

Yeah despite the fact that it has reflectable flags set, I don't think it's actually reflectable unless the ft_ike.rel file is edited (and as of now very few people know that much at all about rel editing for characters.  It's really only the uber pros that made the programs like PhantomWings and Dantarion that know much about that kind of stuff).

And the Up Throw is something that's not really possible to convey in screenshots.  I may make a video of it at some point though.

Pretty nice addition, really. XD

I can't wait to try this, but now my Wii stopped reading Discs.... My friend told me to upgrade my Dark Corp pack, if it didn't fix it, the Wii Lens was the problem, and it didn't so... T_T

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1014 on: February 05, 2011, 08:12:29 AM »

^ I has this problem too sometimes.
    Usually steaming with ur breath an whiping it with your shirt (the disk) helps sometimes.
    Then you can try cleaning it with windex if that don't fix it.
    Then try sticking a dvd lense cleaner in ur wii for a few minutes, that shuld work XP

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1015 on: February 05, 2011, 08:32:47 AM »

I can't wait to try this, but now my Wii stopped reading Discs.... My friend told me to upgrade my Dark Corp pack, if it didn't fix it, the Wii Lens was the problem, and it didn't so... T_T
    Or if the lens died like mine, you can use USB-Loader to play Brawl again.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1016 on: February 05, 2011, 08:56:19 AM »

Or if the lens died like mine, you can use USB-Loader to play Brawl again.

I'm sure the Lens died, since it won't read anything at all, I'll just have to get back my External Hard Drive, fix the Lens later on, and never use it again. lol

(I'm trying using Dolphin atm, but the frame rate is SO SLOW! My PC sucks, I can't get to try this Cloud ARRGH T_T)

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1017 on: February 05, 2011, 11:14:51 AM »

Finally got a chance to try out the 0.5 beta, and I am very impressed with the improvements.  Nothing seems particularly broken, and nothing seems too underpowered to the point where it is completely useless.

Again, can't wait for the finished product!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1018 on: February 05, 2011, 03:30:14 PM »

I made a video Smiley  This is of "V0.6" (if you may).  It's just a progress vid.  I'm not releasing this just yet of course Tongue  Just wanted to show you guys a couple of the new things (apologies for the lame quality):

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvuQHCjdlU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvuQHCjdlU</a>

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1019 on: February 05, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

I made a video Smiley  This is of "V0.6" (if you may).  It's just a progress vid.  I'm not releasing this just yet of course Tongue  Just wanted to show you guys a couple of the new things (apologies for the lame quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PvuQHCjdlU

Nice throw, bro! Grin

Also, how do you change the range for B-Down?
    It might've been in your instructions combo.txt but still. AWESOME 2.0!

Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: