Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1786874 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1545 on: March 13, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »

Why are you guys voting for Zero?! He already has a perfect PSA!! Why arent you voting for Dimentio or Bomberman!? D:

The PSA might be good, but most of the animations are still Link's.

Cloud's PSA was also "perfect" then S. Do0m proofed everyone differently.

Also, the Zero PSA is really weak IMO, and the FS can never kill anyone, when FS are supposed to be somewhat cheap.

We're not going through this again. People vote for whoever they want, no need to explain.

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1546 on: March 13, 2011, 08:05:24 PM »

Why are you guys voting for Zero?! He already has a perfect PSA!! Why arent you voting for Dimentio or Bomberman!? D:
    Because the Zero like Eldrian made, it wasn't based off of Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Marvel vs Capcom 3, not at all.

It was based off his Megaman X series.

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1547 on: March 13, 2011, 08:41:05 PM »

Because the Zero like Eldrian made, it wasn't based off of Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Marvel vs Capcom 3, not at all.

It was based off his Megaman X series.

Actually if you wanna get technical, Eldiran's Zero is ironically more based off the Megaman Zero series than anything, considering he uses all of the weapons from it. ¬.¬

So yeah, Zero all the way. :3

Roy
    Newbie Kitten

Roy Is Our Boy!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1548 on: March 13, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »

All in favor to put Roy in brawl

Please Sdoom if it possable wait till KTH makes a roy vertex hack he is pretty good. He did vertex dr mario perfectly

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1549 on: March 13, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »

I didn't know you could vote for characters that are not in the poll, it is completely new... Anyway, don't expect Silent Doom to grant your wish, even if he is a Fire emblem fan, I think if he does this, it won't be before a very long time...

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1550 on: March 13, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »

Hey SD...would it be weird to make a psa for a character who has yet to have "proper" vertex/texture with it?

Cause if not, I'm planning to do Emil over ike or marth, I'll probably try to vertex his sword into the "bastard sword" or a different one that looks really easy Cheesy

Heck if it's possible I'll give him two movesets, and use the two seperate swords to make the psa =3

The only texture for Emil right now is just a sad-looking recolor of naruto over ike...at least that's what it looks like to me :l

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1551 on: March 13, 2011, 10:49:31 PM »

NaruZeldaMaster: Don't forget a team is working on Emil import over Falco, and I can already say you that we have a lot of animations for him taken directly from the game. Anyway, good luck if you want to make a good vertex of him, because honestly, and this is not to put you down, the vertex will be poor compared to the import in term of graphics. Anyway, it seems Zero is in good position to win, it is not finished but still, it is not a bad thing to me, I like Zero!
    « Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 10:50:53 PM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1552 on: March 13, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »

All in favor to put Roy in brawl

Please Sdoom if it possable wait till KTH makes a roy vertex hack he is pretty good. He did vertex dr mario perfectly

No Im srs here  What you're doing is requesting and as it clearly says in my sig, I DON'T take requests. Stick with the poll.  And besides, if I ever were to make a Roy PSA it would be an original moveset not Melee's nerfed Marth clone with knockback tweaks and fire.

Also, there's only one Zero PSA.  The one made by Hollow is Omega.

And I cannot stress enough that:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT PSA

Whilst Eldiran's Zero is great (very balanced if not a tad underpowered and extremely advanced as regards go PSA), the animations could definitely use a revamp (as IS so rightly said, it's largely Link's animations) and there were aspects of the moveset itself that I didn't really like (such as the Shield Boomerang).  Now that we're in a time where well known movesets pretty much need custom animations (literally, I couldn't have one Ike animation or even an animation swap, unless it was cleverly disguised, without a complaint of some sort), Zero doesn't quite fit in (it's still great fun to play mind you).
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:09:02 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1553 on: March 14, 2011, 08:54:51 AM »

Silent Doom: It seems you don't like the aspect of Megaman Zero in this Zero, am I wrong? It is a way to do of course, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a Zero Psa that looks like to MVC3 and TVC. At least, it is my opinion, I didn't tried the Eldiran Zero Psa, but from what I saw, it seems it is completely different from what you want to do.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1554 on: March 14, 2011, 09:34:12 AM »

NaruZeldaMaster: Don't forget a team is working on Emil import over Falco, and I can already say you that we have a lot of animations for him taken directly from the game. Anyway, good luck if you want to make a good vertex of him, because honestly, and this is not to put you down, the vertex will be poor compared to the import in term of graphics. Anyway, it seems Zero is in good position to win, it is not finished but still, it is not a bad thing to me, I like Zero!

Well, if the falco model turns out nice, I could always just port the model and textures over ike.

I'm only going to be vertexing the blade probably, and maybe see if I can give Ike Emil's alternate outfit. (the one he has at the start of the game before his "awakening")

I have a good concept of his moveset plotted up.
    It's just getting the anims and making it, His final smash will be his Mystic arte (devils helfire or something? :l haven't played in a while) And hopefully if I can, I'll use a pk star storm graphic and make Ain Suf Our an extention by holding A and B at the same time (the timing will be difficult though)

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1555 on: March 14, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »

NaruZeldaMaster: This conversation interests me a lot, but I'm sorry this isn't the right to talk about this, control your private messages soon.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1556 on: March 14, 2011, 10:05:25 AM »

NaruZeldaMaster: This conversation interests me a lot, but I'm sorry this isn't the right to talk about this, control your private messages soon.

Yeah I know, I also asked u a favor, though I'm not sure if you'd do it lol
    It'll be interesting to see how different the two projects are AWESOME 2.0!
    Hell, we might even be able to release them as a "package"

Thunda Dragoon
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1557 on: March 14, 2011, 11:50:25 AM »

teh people who voted dante are [censored]s. its travis touchdown ftw

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1558 on: March 14, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »

OMG if SD does a ZERO i'll be happier on having zero, this moveset is getting stale fast. i mean it's fun, but it's just a little difficult, or a little harder to play against with flowier PSA's

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1559 on: March 14, 2011, 02:26:38 PM »

Oh! Morrigan lost... TO ZERO! That suck!

Pages:  1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: