Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1787758 times)
BeHappy
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1575 on: March 14, 2011, 04:37:48 PM »

I'm almost scared to put Zero's moveset preview up, but here goes XD

Zero

Zero is primarily about speed and maneuvrability.  What he lacks in power he makes up for with the ability to move around the stage quickly and effortlessly.

Neutral B - Hyper Zero Blaster: Over time this projectile will charge up.  Depending on how long you wait and save the shot, the more powerful the shot is.  3% weak, 6% medium and 12% strong

Side B - Hienyaku: Zero's signature teleport dash.  He rushes in a chosen direction at high speed.  On the ground he can go forward, back or diagonally up/forward.  In the air, it can go forward, diagonally up/forward or straight down.  This can also cancel into the Up B or Down B (air only) if you press B and the set direction.  0%

Up B - Ryuenjin: Zero's fiery uppercut.  The height isn't amazing, but it's pretty damaging and the final hit deals great knockback.  15%

Down B (Ground) - Hadangeki: A slash projectile.  More traditional and standard than the Hyper Zero Blaster.  It has pretty good vertical reach but a fairly slow start up.  6%

Down B (Air) - Raikousen: Zero rockets downwards diagonally at high speeds, leaving behind a trail of electricity in his wake.  Zero himself does no damage, but the lingering electric trail does (it deals a weak stun and a very weak spike).  8%

Final Smash - Dark Hold: Zero does a quick short range slash forwards.  If this slash connects, then the opponent who got hit is held in a negative sphere and time is frozen.  Then Zero shall slice through the foe, ending in high knockback.  55%

Tomorrow I'll get to Bomberman, Morrigan and Deoxys (that is if someone hasn't won already).

I won't even read since Zero sucks.

SSJCerious
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1576 on: March 14, 2011, 04:41:24 PM »

Zero

Zero is primarily about speed and maneuvrability.  What he lacks in power he makes up for with the ability to move around the stage quickly and effortlessly.

Neutral B - Hyper Zero Blaster: Over time this projectile will charge up.  Depending on how long you wait and save the shot, the more powerful the shot is.  3% weak, 6% medium and 12% strong

Side B - Hienyaku: Zero's signature teleport dash.  He rushes in a chosen direction at high speed.  On the ground he can go forward, back or diagonally up/forward.  In the air, it can go forward, diagonally up/forward or straight down.  This can also cancel into the Up B or Down B (air only) if you press B and the set direction.  0%

Up B - Ryuenjin: Zero's fiery uppercut.  The height isn't amazing, but it's pretty damaging and the final hit deals great knockback.  15%

Down B (Ground) - Hadangeki: A slash projectile.  More traditional and standard than the Hyper Zero Blaster.  It has pretty good vertical reach but a fairly slow start up.  6%

Down B (Air) - Raikousen: Zero rockets downwards diagonally at high speeds, leaving behind a trail of electricity in his wake.  Zero himself does no damage, but the lingering electric trail does (it deals a weak stun and a very weak spike).  8%

Final Smash - Dark Hold: Zero does a quick short range slash forwards.  If this slash connects, then the opponent who got hit is held in a negative sphere and time is frozen.  Then Zero shall slice through the foe, ending in high knockback.  55%

Tomorrow I'll get to Bomberman, Morrigan and Deoxys (that is if someone hasn't won already).
    Mmm...sounds delicious!!! Too bad it's in the far fututre, but then again we'll be getting Viewtiful Joe v2 AND Deadpool!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1577 on: March 14, 2011, 04:47:44 PM »

Zero

We get the damn point.  You don't like Zero.  Now stop being implusive and immature please Tongue

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1578 on: March 14, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »

Really Silent? >.>'

I mean, Zero won fairly. There's no point in keeping the poll open or doing another poll just because of something so...stupid.

But more to the point, why even make a poll if you knew you wanted to do Dante in the first place? -_o

Because narrowing down the choices means that people will be less tempted to think "damn there's X, Y and Z and I want them all.  Meh I'll just go for X (who was in this case Zero)".

Also, where did you get the idea that I only wanted to do Dante?  Yes I did indeed say before that Dante would be a badass idea, but all the PSAs in that lists are ones I'd like to do, and in fact I'm writing the other moveset previews as we speak Smiley

Fair enough. And I wasn't saying you ONLY wanted to do Dante, it just seems like you want him done the most. ;3

But who can blame you? It's freakin Dante. ¦D Besides, the only reason he lost last time was cause of friggin Goku. XD
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 04:55:38 PM by Hazama Kusanagi » Logged

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1579 on: March 14, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »

Zero

We get the damn point.  You don't like Zero.  Now stop being implusive and immature please Tongue

K, I understand. I'm begin really immature. So whataver... If he wins I'll download it anyway, but just because your hacks kick ass.

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1580 on: March 14, 2011, 04:53:22 PM »

Damn, I was hoping the FS was going to be Rekkoha from TvC or something. :<

But, Dark Hold is cool, too, I guess. Smiley

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1581 on: March 14, 2011, 04:55:45 PM »

I just saw the idea for him...I like everything aside from the lack of Rekkoha for Down-B or an FS. :<

That, and Hadangeki as Down-B. That just seems...Odd, considering which direction it goes in. Seems better for a Side-B move, or to be merged with the fully charged forward Smash.

But hey, it might work out. :3

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1582 on: March 14, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »

Well, I was actually thinking about Rekkoha for the Down B.  It wasn't gonna be the FS since Dark Hold was my first choice definitely.  Only problems would be balancing the move.  It contrasts a lot to the rest of Zero's moveset since it's definitely a slow power move whilst the rest is all speed.

I may still consider changing it though, since Rekkoha is badass Smiley

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1583 on: March 14, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

I voted olimar....
    And Also morigan in the last pole...

nyaa... *goes to work on Emil psa*

*sigh* i need to find an arte-exibition video for emil,

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1584 on: March 14, 2011, 05:17:47 PM »

Idea for the Neutral Special:

How about if you press B to charge, B to stop charging,
    and if it charges to its maximum limit the charging stops?

So it'd be like

*charges half-way*
    *stops charging*
    *Walks around whilst attacking*
    *shoots charge*

Or

You could have Zero walk around, while walking, he could be charging the blast.
    Also, if Zero gets hit by a hazard/character attack, he loses the charge and has to restart.

Personally, I think this is a core element for Zero, since he able to do it in almost every game.

You don't have to use this idea, obviously. XP

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #1585 on: March 14, 2011, 06:59:55 PM »

Poor Dante

I'm lovin what you have for Zeros moveset so far. You took what Eldiran did right and improving on it and changing what he did wrong. As long as he has that same maneuverability and sense of control that Eldirans had, I'll be happy.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1586 on: March 14, 2011, 08:05:09 PM »

Looks like Zero is the winner.

Whenever you do Bomberman, I would recommend you use the SSBC sprites and parameters as a giudeline for the A attacks.

The Pikmin are articles with a LOT of actions/subactions, so you can create bombs with many purposes....

PS I feel that balancing Final Smashes is a pointless endeavor unless you plan to balance them all.
    Luckily I have a great idea for Super Sonic, and a variable that can make it happen.
    « Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:08:26 PM by EternalYoshi » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #1587 on: March 15, 2011, 01:28:23 AM »

By balance Rekkoha, I meant if it were to be used as the Down B.  I guess it would work like Pikachu's Down B in a sense, just with a lot more start up and you can still hit Zero (since it comes out in front of him instead of on him).

So yeah once I write the full moveset for Zero (since he's definitely won now) I'll include the Rekkoha.  As for Bomberman, I was thinking of basing quite a bit of his moveset from Bomberman 64 The Second Attack, but SSBC would be a great reference as well.

EDIT: Ok, Zero's moveset has been added.  At some point I may add the moveset previews for the other 4 characters in the poll in the 2nd post (though I'm not sure).
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 01:52:45 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

pingufetch5
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1588 on: March 15, 2011, 02:19:04 PM »

I can't seem to download your shadow off of mediafire just gives me an infinite loop. Any ideas?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1589 on: March 15, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »

I can't seem to download your shadow off of mediafire just gives me an infinite loop. Any ideas?
    use FireFox Cheesy

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Pages:  1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: