SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Beyond on April 14, 2011, 11:09:06 PM
The FS is lookin epic man, as well as the new animations. Can't wait for it to be done.

*waits for the 18th* ;D

Funny that, because I just updated the release now :P 

Whilst it's not the "complete" release, 99.5% of the PSA and animations are done.  All that's left are two victory pose animations and a couple of tweaks here and there.  That and the recolours and voice pack of course.

Now, off to bed for me.  It has been a long day.  I probably won't be on too much tomorrow either.  Family stuff :)

SD
I demand you do krystal after all this [censored] is done >=D
And yes, I call it [censored] cause I know nothing about these characters. But it is the most EPIC [censored] out there XD it's not [censored] for being bad, but badass :P
Only one I really know is shadow, and I'm afraid I don't really like him (the character that is)

Also I can NEVER get IF OB or 3D to work :l EVER, what am I doing wrong D:

I saw your vid on the family thread.
Nice V. Joe FS. It's really cool.
I think he should have a slightly bigger hitbox when punching, though.(Feedback) ;)

SilentDoom doesn't take request, no need to ask him to do a precise Psa, it is written in his signature that you don't have to ask him do a precise Psa...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Its no use, he wont understand, there are like 20 or more post like this from him....

Nice FS.

=0

I wish I had the patience to make animations like that....and I haven't made any in a while.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hm... I notice in the "Tips and Tricks" guide, you used a few things I pointed out. :P

Anyway, I'm off to try this out now, I'll see what I think of the changes you made.

Okay... After trying him out... Yeah, he's a lot more polished now, but I still find little use for forward tilt, it's like... I think the first part has too little range, and is outclassed but AAA... Although, does it have a mini spike on it? I killed Sephiroth trying to recover with it, he went down and died... Meh, I guess it's a situational move. :P

Up tilt is also odd, it has quite a bit of end lag or something... I find up smash more useful for getting them in the air, especially since it can DACUS.

Anyway, I like the new taunts, the forward tilt's animation is MUCH better now.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 15, 2011, 10:25:15 AM
Hm... I notice in the "Tips and Tricks" guide, you used a few things I pointed out. :P

Indeed ^^

Quote
Okay... After trying him out... Yeah, he's a lot more polished now, but I still find little use for forward tilt, it's like... I think the first part has too little range, and is outclassed but AAA... Although, does it have a mini spike on it? I killed Sephiroth trying to recover with it, he went down and died... Meh, I guess it's a situational move. :P

Up tilt is also odd, it has quite a bit of end lag or something... I find up smash more useful for getting them in the air, especially since it can DACUS.

Anyway, I like the new taunts, the forward tilt's animation is MUCH better now.


1) Partially and partially because of the fact that it comes out slower.  The F Tilt actually has a tiny bit more reach than the AAA combo first hit, but it comes out significantly slower.  But I think that it being situational is a good thing.  Every character in Brawl has moves they use sparingly and moves they use much more.  Oh and yes, the second hit of the F Tilt does spike at a low angle.  It's an overhead axe kick after all, it wouldn't really make sense for it to hit the foe in any other way except straight down (which would make the move rather weird to use).

2) I wasn't really sure what to do with it to be honest.  It's been kinda bugging me in both how it looked and what it did.  I won't directly tweak the animation, but I'll probably use some frame speed modifiers to help it out a bit.

And thanks for the feedback as always Data ;)

Data should get the title "Dr. Feedback" xD

But yeah i agree with Data on it.

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 15, 2011, 11:39:58 AM
I wasn't really sure what to do with it to be honest.  It's been kinda bugging me in both how it looked and what it did.  I won't directly tweak the animation, but I'll probably use some frame speed modifiers to help it out a bit.

And thanks for the feedback as always Data ;)

Yeah, I feel that would work, speeding up the animation might make it look better, and function better as well.

Quote from: Pride on April 15, 2011, 11:44:13 AM
Data should get the title "Dr. Feedback" xD
Heh... Kinda fitting actually. XD

I am disappoint, this poll lacks F**K YESZ! :>.>:
inb4igetragedat[/black

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 15, 2011, 12:01:30 PM
Heh... Kinda fitting actually. XD
Exactly xD

Quote from: Pride on April 15, 2011, 12:02:49 PM
I am disappoint, this poll lacks F**K YESZ! :>.>:
inb4igetragedat[/black

But...but...it has THE FILLER OPTION :oshi:

Oh yeah, and progress with the new OP.  It's much smexier XD


Sexy OP is sexy.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!